What's new

Question Who has the best hawkgirl?

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I think this is the archive of most of the tournament, but twitch isn't loading anything on my work connection right now. If this is the right one, then it will go all the way up to the finals, when the internet cut out. Then there may be a separate broadcast for the final.

http://www.twitch.tv/bgcallisto/b/454020974

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
ill need to sub to them then :p man the only reason i didnt use cyborg is because i could not IAFB but slips thinks its better to do standing fire ball?

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
TheSpore add Espio872, you forgot to add me last time ;__________; lol.
I'm going to tonight once I get online, sorry bout that I've been one busy guy.

I'm gonna start trying to be more active in the HG community, I know there is definitely things I still have to learn about using her.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Haven't seen Dancocks, but PPJ and NeoRussel play some mean fuckin Hawkgirl. TorontoTop tiers and GGA will have play archived.

TheSpore

Hahaha my brother always says this. Hawkgirl is inconsistent with the rest of the cast, she breaks certain rules and consistencies.
She doesn't break any rules at all, she is quite a balanced character actually, hell if she breaks the rules then what the hell does Superman do. If any character does some strange things that really goof around with the mechanics of the game its the Flash, he can some very insane things when he his used on a high level.

BBNik

Noob
She doesn't break any rules at all, she is quite a balanced character actually, hell if she breaks the rules then what the hell does Superman do. If any character does some strange things that really goof around with the mechanics of the game its the Flash, he can some very insane things when he his used on a high level.
I honestly don't think she breaks rules or anything. I understand how it works most of the time when I play her. But before he used o say that fighting a hawkgirl is weird since she is very different and like strange. Like how a we2 can cross-up if the enemy is on the floor and stuff. I was just saying that since it reminded me of the times he used to say that.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I see a lot of mention of Sinestro and DS (And yeah, having played Sinestro against a local HG player, that shit is ridiculously 1 sided), but how do you guys feel about Lex? I feel like fighting against HG with him is almost as easy as with Sinestro, but then I'm not a HG player, so maybe you guys have MU specific stuff for him?

And no, I don't really have a good reason for being here.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I see a lot of mention of Sinestro and DS (And yeah, having played Sinestro against a local HG player, that shit is ridiculously 1 sided), but how do you guys feel about Lex? I feel like fighting against HG with him is almost as easy as with Sinestro, but then I'm not a HG player, so maybe you guys have MU specific stuff for him?

And no, I don't really have a good reason for being here.
Lex is a losing match up but i'm not sure if 4-6 or worse... In my opinion it was difficult but not like Sinestro, that shit is horrible

TheSpore

I honestly don't think she breaks rules or anything. I understand how it works most of the time when I play her. But before he used o say that fighting a hawkgirl is weird since she is very different and like strange. Like how a we2 can cross-up if the enemy is on the floor and stuff. I was just saying that since it reminded me of the times he used to say that.
Oh I was wasn't prosecuting you, she is a very different character than I have ever seen in any FG, its odd I wound up maining her, because typically I go for characters like Flash and Batgirl.

Lex is a losing match up but i'm not sure if 4-6 or worse... In my opinion it was difficult but not like Sinestro, that shit is horrible
Lex is an extremely hard match to take on, he has an answer for almost everything you got, actually I find him tougher to face than Sinestro. SInestro can just zone like dream and he completely shuts your best advantage down. I think the key to that match-up is to stay in his face consistently keep pressure on him. Lex on the other hand I got no damn clue how to deal with him yet.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Oh I was wasn't prosecuting you, she is a very different character than I have ever seen in any FG, its odd I wound up maining her, because typically I go for characters like Flash and Batgirl.

Lex is an extremely hard match to take on, he has an answer for almost everything you got, actually I find him tougher to face than Sinestro. SInestro can just zone like dream and he completely shuts your best advantage down. I think the key to that match-up is to stay in his face consistently keep pressure on him. Lex on the other hand I got no damn clue how to deal with him yet.
Lol yes, armor, those projectile bubbles, those ground traps, that charge... :(

TheSpore

NO prob just letting you know, I should definitely be on this weekend, I'm typically on after 9 Est. time.

-EDIT- I also sent a request to RunwayMafia and Espio as well