What's new

Question Who has the best hawkgirl?

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
thanks ill have a look on youtube any others worth mentioning? if not feel free to close this thread just wanted a quick answer :p

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I guess every Hawkgirl players play so alike... But.... I will list you top players for her that are so good.
Boodendorf
Trepound
Espio
Myself(i guess)

I have always said that there is not best player for a character... That's just my opinion... But if someone deserves the "best player" spot that's Boodendorf or Trepound in my opinion

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
If what you want is footage... There is a lot of footage from Mafia, Espio, Boodendorf, one video of me, & Trepound(his videos are on youtube)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
well my objective of the thread was to find out who had the best hawkgirl so i could learn from them i dont see the problem.
Ohh ok.. No there's no problem, i just told you that this kind of thrreads sometimes end bad.. I hope this is the exeption

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
nice ill check them out thanks guys i thought the hawkgirl page would be dead guess not :p
Yeah if you search in the media section "runwaymafia" "hawkgirl" there will a TON of sets to watch....I'd watch more recent sets though. Vanilla HawkGirl days aren't pretty...lol.

Espio

Kokomo
You should check out all Hawkgirl players, everyone incorporates her tool set differently and everyone whether they're the best or average has something worthwhile to contribute.

Most of us have many videos on Youtube and TYM so for sure check those out. Runway, AspyxiaDyslexia, Trepound, Eternal Blaze, Boodendorf, Dancock, Pimpimjim, myself and the list goes on, check out everything you can :).

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I know you don't mean to start anything bad, but trust me, there are some sensitive people on this site who take things too serious.
Rampage is right...but the HawkGirl community is pretty level headed and mature. None of us would be like "WHAT! YOU DON'T THINK I HAVE THE BEST HG!!!!" lol.
My favorite HawkGirl to watch is Boodendorf.