What's new

Question Who has the best hawkgirl?

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I've been meaning to take some time to watch some HG footage from all you well known guys, just been so damn busy. Every time I run sets with my buddies, I seem to always find something new and differnt about this character, which is weird it happens everytime I think about dropping her and getting a new main.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
thanks i will, i think thats enough people to watch thsi thread can be closed since people dont like the title
Oh no, it's not that they don't "like" the title...they are just giving you a forewarning for the future of making threads involving players of certain characters. Trust me, no in the HG community would be salty if you someone didn't mention their hg or gave them props or whatever. We are all chill and friends in HG. They are just telling you this because if you made this thread with this title in say the Superman or Batman community forums....oh honey child...it'd be a shit show. ;)

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
so is she worth learning anyways she seams to move around very fast and her conrner combos look sick plus i like using characters no one really plays

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
husky brown beat kdz doing it. I'll say hes the best... Mace charge dawgg
So? Superman vs Hawkgirl is an even match up... KDZ didn't know the match up... If he did then the YOLO Mace Charge thing wouldn't have worked since air dash characters are the ones that can handle mace charge easier

TheSpore

so is she worth learning anyways she seams to move around very fast and her conrner combos look sick plus i like using characters no one really plays
She is a good characetr that plays very differently than prolly anyone you have ever used in a FG before. You have to learn to use nearly every tool she has in an effective manner. You really have to use the interactibles as part of your game plan too. She is fun and very different.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
Any character is worth learning, in my opinion.

She's good, fast enough with high mobility, and she can go toe to toe with most of the high tiers. However, bear in mind that she has a couple of really bad matchups, like Sinestro or Deathstroke.

TheSpore

A step by step guide on how to beat Sinestro with Hawkgirl, written by Boodendorf and based on real facts:
1. Take your stick.
2. Wait until both have chosen the stages.
3. Beat the shit outta the other player with your stick until he's unconscious.
4. WIN
You forgot rule 5 ensure someone has bail money to get you out of jail after the match

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
R3CK3Dx
Contrary to people outside of the rather small HG community, everyone has their own style with her.

If you like super aggressive players I'd study Boodendorf, Trepound, and Dyslexia (I haven't seen much of her HG but we tried playing once and she was wild with her ;) )

If you like more of a cerebral/conservative playstyle ( a mix of zoning and rushdown) that'd be me, and Espio.

Also, he doesn't get mentioned all that much in terms of HG, but DanCock has a really frustrating (meaning good) HG. There are times he plays her the way she was designed...like total keep away and sneak attacks. He used to destroy my Killer Frost, lol.

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
Also to anybody thinking I have one of the best HG:

Maybe I HAD, but I don't have anymore I suck ballz with her rn, at least from what I can deduce from my online play.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
Also to anybody thinking I have one of the best HG:

Maybe I HAD, but I don't have anymore I suck ballz with her rn, at least from what I can deduce from my online play.

Never take online play too seriously.

And this is coming from a guy who spent most of his Injustice time playing online.

TheSpore

I'm gonna add a few of you guys on my PSN tonight I need some good HG players to glean some new tricks off of.