What's new

Who do you think is Bottom 5?

Your bottom 5

• Total voters
imo in any order, scorpion, FT, jaqui, kung jin, mileena

scorpion since hellfire is the only decent variation and the block pressure is now nonexistant (as far as i know, if he still haas good block pressure i'd put kenshi in bot 5 instead of him)

FT, i rarely ever see any FT's anywhere, but i don't really know much about that

jaqui, because jaqui.

kung jin, i rarely ever see him, maybe this slot would be better fit with jason, or goro, but i'm not really sure.

mileena, unsafe 50/50's the character, in a game of safe 50/50's

just want to say someone voted quan chi, but no one voted jax.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Bottom 5 in this game is definitely different than bottom 5 in MK9 or Injustice.

Even if she's considered a "bottom 5" character in this game, she's still pretty solid and can hold her own in any matchup. The fact of the matter is, some characters HAVE to fill in those slots. Just because she's really low doesn't mean she'd bad, she's just not as GREAT or overpowering as the rest of the cast.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Yeah, like I said I think only Goro, F/T and non-slasher Jason are actually bad. Everyone else is a top tier or a mid tier. Which is really not bad at all, from a balance standpoint.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
imo in any order, scorpion, FT, jaqui, kung jin, mileena

scorpion since hellfire is the only decent variation and the block pressure is now nonexistant (as far as i know, if he still haas good block pressure i'd put kenshi in bot 5 instead of him)

FT, i rarely ever see any FT's anywhere, but i don't really know much about that

jaqui, because jaqui.

kung jin, i rarely ever see him, maybe this slot would be better fit with jason, or goro, but i'm not really sure.

mileena, unsafe 50/50's the character, in a game of safe 50/50's

just want to say someone voted quan chi, but no one voted jax.
inferno got buffed and ninjutsu is fairly good with really good footsies and punish capabilities, not sure why kung jin is bad just because he is under used, shaolin has amazing pressure, jaqui got buffed so now she is at least usable

MrProfDrPepper

Bottom 5 in this game is definitely different than bottom 5 in MK9 or Injustice.

Even if she's considered a "bottom 5" character in this game, she's still pretty solid and can hold her own in any matchup. The fact of the matter is, some characters HAVE to fill in those slots. Just because she's really low doesn't mean she'd bad, she's just not as GREAT or overpowering as the rest of the cast.
that was basically my reasoning for putting her at 5, below that is non viable characters

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
I got a question for all of you. Why is it when it comes to Mileena do you people think I HAVE TO DO 50/50s all day? I don't always have to do High/Low to mix an opponent up.

I can grab, stagger strings, condition you, whiff punish, play footsies, & play a punish & reactive style game. I DONT HAVE TO EX BALL like every freaking online Mileena does. But what do I know I guess. I'm the ONLY PLAYER doing something with her.

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
You heard it from here folks, Kung Jin is now bottom 5.

But seriously, rarely seeing him is irrelevant to his placement in the tier lists and besides, he's the 12th most used character online.

Last edited:

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
i can see her not being bottom 5 but top 5? with characters like quan, predator, kung lao, and jax?
She's my favorite character so I'll fanboy for her.

I honestly, with the use of all three variations, don't see anyone that would dominate her. Us Mileena loyalists see it. Can't speak for all but seeing TakeAChance and Saltface pushing her limits, I personally don't fear any MU.

I lose because I'm improving. Not once have I lost and felt like it was her fault, always something I could've done differently.

Last edited:

MrProfDrPepper

I get that Kenshi could use some buffs, but I think calling him unviable is a bit of a stretch.
note that i only play balanced, the weakest variation, i dont think his other variations are great, but i dont have much of an opinion on exactly how well they perform

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
@JerzeyReign your fanboying is noble but given the insane downplaying all the other mid-tier character communities are doing all over this forum it can't hurt for Mileena players to moan a bit about being unviable trash. (She's my secondary and I love her, but hey why not get some buffs.)

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
note that i only play balanced, the weakest variation, i dont think his other variations are great, but i dont have much of an opinion on exactly how well they perform
Balanced is definitely weaker than the other two, but when Pig is out here placing 3rd at ESL using a mix of Balanced and Possessed I find it hard to accept it being called 'unviable'. Clearly it's viable, even if it's at a disadvantage.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
I got a question for all of you. Why is it when it comes to Mileena do you people think I HAVE TO DO 50/50s all day? I don't always have to do High/Low to mix an opponent up.

I can grab, stagger strings, condition you, whiff punish, play footsies, & play a punish & reactive style game. I DONT HAVE TO EX BALL like every freaking online Mileena does. But what do I know I guess. I'm the ONLY PLAYER doing something with her.

That is a much more complicated gameplan than you would need with almost any other character.

:DOGE (kind of)

Marte

Noob

Apparently 50/50s is all that matters when it comes to tier list