What's new

Who do you think is Bottom 5?

Your bottom 5

• Total voters

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I am just curious who everyones Bottom 5 is, also post your bottom 5 in the comments below, my bottom 5 from best to worst (1 is worst 5 is best of the crap, for me bottom 4 was really easy but the last was really tough)
5) Mileena
4) Jason
3) Ferra/Torr
2) Kenshi
1) Goro

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
1) Ferra/Torr
2) Mileena
3)Jason
4) Kenshi
5) Goro

I don't think Ferra/Torr is even that bad, just happens to be at the bottom of a game with stacked characters.

CoolChameleon

Kamoflauged
Top 5 worst Variations: (In no order)

5) Unstoppable Jason
4) Hat Trick Kung Lao
3) Spectral Ermac
2) High Tech Jacqui
1) Lasher Takeda

Marte

Noob
Honestly I can't think of a character that could be really considered low tier. Everybody seems to fall at least in the mid tier range. Some is better than others of course, but overall everybody has some kind of tool to be dangerous.
I don't know about Goro after the patch tho, is he still trash?

PS: obviously I'm not considering single variations, that's another story.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Do this many people feel that Mileena is bottom 5? Not trying to call anyone out, but I'm just surprised.

Is this how the majority of her community feels?

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
This game is pretty well-balanced, especially by comparison to MK9, so mid-tier characters like Mileena, Jacqui, Takeda, and Kenshi feel like low-tiers. I honestly don't think there are any real shitters in this game except maybe Goro.

My bottom 3 would be Goro, Ferra/Torr, and Jason, and after that I don't think anyone's really bad. Jacqui needs better range on her normals. Mileena could use a faster overhead. Kenshi and Kano could use some buffs that their communities have already been yelping about for weeks. That's about it.

Do this many people feel that Mileena is bottom 5? Not trying to call anyone out, but I'm just surprised.

Is this how the majority of her community feels?
I don't play her and I voted for her, her community are not whiners. She only has unsafe 50/50s and yolo gameplay style going for her. Top tier online, low tier in the real world imo.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Saltface feels shes solid mid, i have no idea how people feels shes bottom
to be honest i have a tough time picking number 5 since i feel that my 1-4 are the only truly bad characters in this game, the rest can at least hold their own against a majority of the cast