What's new

Question Who do you think are Reptiles worst matches?

Wat, once the clone is in the screen you have to zone, and a smart Sub can always freeze you/get free pressure.
Reptile can play solid footsies against Sub. There is a certain range where the d4 will not get Reptile frozen but goes in the clone. At full screen there is a timing where you can dash jip for free if Sub does a ice clone and tries to zone.

This match is a fun 5-5

Well then why do we even have a thread to discuss this right? After all your word is the law, and because you can't beat these 2 guys the entire experience of the reptile community doesn't count for shit. Amirite?
Playpal is not on the same level as those guys.

i actually got lao vs reptile 5 5, this is from experience as well. I explained why in a thread, forgot which one, but i got it 5 5 for sure.
Yeah just from looking at the matchup it definitely seems to be 5-5 on paper to me, comparing everything the 2 have got... reptile's hitbox has got to help him out so much

Well then why do we even have a thread to discuss this right? After all your word is the law, and because you can't beat these 2 guys the entire experience of the reptile community doesn't count for shit. Amirite?
ah you misunderstand my meaning, never did i say i COULDN'T beat those two. I already explained the reasons why that mu is in cage favor, and just an FYI, i say things that turn out to be true. I am one that has always said liu is a very good char, few listened so i went out and proved my point like i must do when ppl don't listen. Like i said, i play high lvl competition AT HOME, so i know what i'm talking about. Get mad if you want, doesn't mean anything to me lol.

MK_-NIGHTWING

Waiting 4 Injustice
Wat, once the clone is in the screen you have to zone, and a smart Sub can always freeze you/get free pressure. Elbow dash and slide are practically useless in this mu. In a corner you're dead, they'll always expect you to armor and if you do, you'll eat an entire combo. You can't jump over or slide, you can't do shit and sub can be there all day long. It's a 6-4 foh sho.
Reptile outzones subby, if rep gets the life lead sub has to chase rep because ice balls do no damage, and a well timed acid spit can trade with ice balls so ya, sub has to chase rep, and rep can innterupt subs 212 string with an EX slide, however, if sub gets sub in the corner thats trouble for rep and he has a hard time getting out, there is EX slide but if the sub player reads it he will punish rep very hard. the match is 5-5 IMO.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Wat, once the clone is in the screen you have to zone, and a smart Sub can always freeze you/get free pressure. Elbow dash and slide are practically useless in this mu. In a corner you're dead, they'll always expect you to armor and if you do, you'll eat an entire combo. You can't jump over or slide, you can't do shit and sub can be there all day long. It's a 6-4 foh sho.
nah man its def a little in jc's favor at the highest level.. not saying you havnt but go play a dizzy or djt and youll understand.. pretty even but a little in jc's favor.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
people wont agree with me but bad mu for me are:
sonya, kung lao, mileena, liu kang, jc, cyrax, kabal, maybe freddy

I don't really play Cossner regularly. We played a good set last night for the first time in a long time online.

JC v Rep might be 6-4. My only MU experience offline was with Milkman and Temjiin (playing on a pad he's not used to) at toryuken months ago and it didn't feel very bad. I usually call this a 5-5 though because I'd rather have more experience offline before making a bold 6-4 claim.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I don't really play Cossner regularly.
We used to play a lot e_e
Get mad if you want, doesn't mean anything to me lol.
Doesn't mean anything to me either if you don't believe me. There's a lot of tech reptiles don't use against cage, and getting in your high-heels won't take anyone anywhere.
Playpal is not on the same level as those guys.
#ShotsFired
it definitely is, Cossner taking my knowledge the wrong way, but that's not my fault, i'm just letting him know that at the highest lvl reptile doesn't go even with cage.
What I mean is, what's the point of anyone but you posting here, if instead of arguing objectively you just say "oh I play against high level players here at home, so whatever experience you have counts for nothing". I've played against high level players too, OFFLINE, and all you could say was "no I don't get it so you must be wrong".

We used to play a lot e_e

Doesn't mean anything to me either if you don't believe me. There's a lot of tech reptiles don't use against cage, and getting in your high-heels won't take anyone anywhere.

#ShotsFired
high heels? LMAO if anything you the one whining bcuz you don't agree with my info. that's too bad though, play the ppl I play and you'll find out shortly. Such stubborness won't help you at all. Also just another FYI, i have been recongnized by tons of players about my knowledge of the cast and i've had players PM for help in mus(reptile alot), so if that isn't enough to show you that i know what i'm talking about then you are just plain out hard headed.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
high heels? LMAO if anything you the one whining bcuz you don't agree with my info. that's too bad though, play the ppl I play and you'll find out shortly. Such stubborness won't help you at all. Also just another FYI, i have been recongnized by tons of players about my knowledge of the cast and i've had players PM for help in mus(reptile alot), so if that isn't enough to show you that i know what i'm talking about then you are just plain out hard headed.
I know you know stuff, doesn't mean I don't know shit. You're no longer arguing about the MU, you're arguing about who you are and why your opinion is law. No one's opinion is law btw.

I know you know stuff, doesn't mean I don't know shit. You're no longer arguing about the MU, you're arguing about who you are and why your opinion is law. No one's opinion is law btw.
nah you are the one who started trying to be an asshole, which is exactly what you are making yourself look like. You still fail to realize what i'm saying, plus you putting words in my mouth, i have never said "my word is law" so stop with all of that. Getting salty over some mu discussion haha, especially when I am providing good reasons while you just want to say things like " you probably haven't figured out the mu". But I've dealt with this countless times, you should know by now that I have no problem arguing or getting mean when someone proceeds to start acting in a mean way.

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
How do you go about fighting Reptile with Sonya? I have very little offline experience vs. Reptile, and online...well you know.
Zone her, elbow dash out of cartwheels and zone more. take all the damage you can and then just stay away.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
nah you are the one who started trying to be an asshole, which is exactly what you are making yourself look like. You still fail to realize what i'm saying, plus you putting words in my mouth, i have never said "my word is law" so stop with all of that. Getting salty over some mu discussion haha, especially when I am providing good reasons while you just want to say things like " you probably haven't figured out the mu". But I've dealt with this countless times, you should know by now that I have no problem arguing or getting mean when someone proceeds to start acting in a mean way.
It's not my problem that you read me that way, I'm not salty at all. I also provided you with good reasons and your answer was "nah I've played my brah it's not an issue". Like, why? Your lasts posts aren't even MU related, they're just bashing me for some reason. Now it turns out I'm an asshole because I don't agree with you? Who's the asshole here.

It's not my problem that you read me that way, I'm not salty at all. I also provided you with good reasons and your answer was "nah I've played my brah it's not an issue". Like, why? Your lasts posts aren't even MU related, they're just bashing me for some reason. Now it turns out I'm an asshole because I don't agree with you? Who's the asshole here.
actually you the asshole, you said " you probably haven't figured out the mu yet" .... please don't try and act like the good guy. Then you proceed to say" oh you word must be law and no one else's opinion means anything" something i didn't say and never will say because i have no issue with opinions of other. I just went into pig's thread and gladly accepted the things he put up about kenshi, also had no issue discussing mus with maxter. So actually you have a misconception about me and that has nothing to do with what i have said, but what you have perceived. So if you can't take what i say as an educated opinion, too bad because I can talk mus with other ppl quite fine without the bs you busting out.

Reactions: RYX