What's new

Who Could It Be Now? MK 11 Female Reveal

Which Female Fighter Will Be Revealed on 2/14?

• Kitana

• Jade

• Mileena

• Sareena

• Ashrah

• Kira

• Tanya

• Sheeva

• Sindel

• Khameleon

• Nitara

• Li Mei

• Cassie Cage

• Jacqui Briggs

• A New Character

• Frost

Results are only viewable after voting.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Note though that D'Vorah was revealed basically without ceremony, because they knew it wouldn't be a big hype moment. I think they are saving 'wow factor' characters for these big reveals.
D'Vorah not a big hype moment?

That's a really subjective rabbit hole to start jumping down, trying to figure out which character deserves a bigger hype reveal. Especially since they already sabotaged any Liu Kang/Kung Lao/Kitana/Cassie reveal down the line by casually soft-revealing them at the event, when those are all huge fan favorites.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Weird. I didn't get that impression about D'Vorah's reveal. Inside Xbox is not really "without ceremony".
D'Vorah was revealed just one hour after Kabal, plus he got a trailer and gameplay but ppl talked more about her online and on forums. I am not sure was it a hype as you say. But D'Vorah definitely had and has that "wow factor".
The fact that ppl are talking so much about one render of her, even days later, says a lot.
D'Vorah not a big hype moment?

That's a really subjective rabbit hole to start jumping down, trying to figure out which character deserves a bigger hype reveal. Especially since they already sabotaged any Liu Kang/Kung Lao/Kitana/Cassie reveal down the line by casually soft-revealing them at the event, when those are all huge fan favorites.
I like D'Vorah! I'm just saying a returning character from the previous game does not provoke the same kind of fan reaction as the reveals of Baraka, Skarlet, or Kabal have. Kabal in particular was trending on Twitter all afternoon.

D'Vorah was relegated to 'here's a render' rather than a trailer or a big Kombat Kast reveal or anything else, probably because she's a character we just saw in MKX. She's popular, but it isn't a wow factor surprise.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Keep in mind since the roster is only 25 there's only gonna be like 7-8 females tops. It's gotta be someone big.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I want Sareena but sareena its a case i don't really want to see her alone, Sareena will always be a definition of including the whole Sisterhood of Shadows thing, so the variation system its a perfect oportunity for NRS to do what they did with Tri-borg

Give Character one variation, one for Kia, one for Jataaka and One for Sareena this way we get to have 3 characters in one slot.
I completely disagree with this. Sareena is her own character, and has been shown this way in both MKTE and MKA. She is the only one to have some story and I would like her first appearance in a non-mobile, non-kollection game to be fully fledged. Diminishing characters to a few variations only feels so disrespectful, I disliked it with triborg and I would dislike it again.

Now, on topic, I hope it is Cassie, but then she transforms and is actually Shang Tsung!
Now that is a surprise.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I completely disagree with this. Sareena is her own character, and has been shown this way in both MKTE and MKA. She is the only one to have some story and I would like her first appearance in a non-mobile, non-kollection game to be fully fledged. Diminishing characters to a few variations only feels so disrespectful, I disliked it with triborg and I would dislike it again.

Now, on topic, I hope it is Cassie, but then she transforms and is actually Shang Tsung!
Now that is a surprise.
THAT would be RIGHTEOUS ;)

Ermac Smoke

Smoky Soul
Well, now I hope Shang does come back by killing Ermac. So take that.
For me Ermac is (are) immortal because he (they) is (are) not mortal. We can not kill him (them) because he (they) don't live :D Shang Tsung steals a lot of soul but I hope Ermy keeps the most important : uncle Kahn

trufenix

bye felicia
This one's new guys, and remember: MKX launched with 8 new guys/gals, people. EIGHT. And D'Vorah proves, some of them are coming back.

Before you wish for more MK9/Deception characters keep in mind that at least 4 of our 25 characters are brand fucking new at least, probably more.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hoping Jade but she was listed already so technically she's confirmed.

But y'know. Wait and see :DOGE