What's new

Who Could It Be Now? MK 11 Female Reveal

Which Female Fighter Will Be Revealed on 2/14?

• Kitana

• Jade

• Mileena

• Sareena

• Ashrah

• Kira

• Tanya

• Sheeva

• Sindel

• Khameleon

• Nitara

• Li Mei

• Cassie Cage

• Jacqui Briggs

• A New Character

• Frost

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
So, with the 02/14/2019 Kombat Kast reveal just around the corner, and with the knowledge that they're going to reveal a "female" fighter, what's your best guess given the above choices?

1. Kitana
2. Jade
3. Cassie
4. Sindel
5. Mileena
6. New Character/Sareena/Tanya/Ashrah/etc.

Enviado de meu SM-A700FD usando o Tapatalk

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Would like to see Sareena or Li Mei but its gonna be Kitana, Cassie or Jade.

But also had another thought. What if the hint „her“ was also „HAIR“?

I think Sindel has also a good chance.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
I feel like since they know they showed kitana and Cassie, and they're hyping this up as a never before revealed female, along with the fact that ed mentioned they're focusing on bringing back classics, I'm thinking it's either jade, li mei or sindel. Frost for a personal choice because I want to see her

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I think it will be jade or frost. Kitana makes the most sense until you heard Boon say that they are going to be rolling out characters like Baraka and Kabal that have sat out for awhile.

Edit: ^^sindel makes sense too in that way.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
What I am hoping for - Mileena, Jade or somebody else.

What I expect - Cassie or Kitana.

We have seen a screenshot of Cassie already so her reveal wouldn't be too hype and having 16Bit saying he can't wait to reveal "her" makes me think it's Kitana since we know he loves her but at the same time does NRS know we know that and are trying to fool us?

Stay tuned!!!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Its between Jade, Sindel, Kitana or Ashrah.

I want Sareena but sareena its a case i don't really want to see her alone, Sareena will always be a definition of including the whole Sisterhood of Shadows thing, so the variation system its a perfect oportunity for NRS to do what they did with Tri-borg

Give Character one variation, one for Kia, one for Jataaka and One for Sareena this way we get to have 3 characters in one slot. Besides NRS is really in need of adding some demons on their already varied roster

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I think it will be jade or frost. Kitana makes the most sense until you heard Boon say that they are going to be rolling out characters like Baraka and Kabal that have sat out for awhile.
Yeah and what was the next character revealed immediately after he said that?

D'Vorah.

Just because classic characters are on the way, doesn't mean one is coming on 2/14.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Kitana or Cassie Cage. I hope Kitana, because she is far more interesting than the literal lovechild of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Just because classic characters are on the way, doesn't mean one is coming on 2/14.
Nope it doesn’t, that’s just the way I took it. Boon was talking about the kombatkast, he wasn’t talking in general. He specifically said there would be a theme with the things they are rolling out. In the vein of Baraka and Kabal, is what he said. Right?

That means Kano and D’Vorah get render reveals while the characters that sat out get a kombatkast. There are only so many weeks left. While I agree that Kitana seems like the most obvious choice. I think it will be Jade or Sindel for the reasons listed. Just my opinion and guess.

Its between Jade, Sindel, Kitana or Ashrah.

I want Sareena but sareena its a case i don't really want to see her alone, Sareena will always be a definition of including the whole Sisterhood of Shadows thing, so the variation system its a perfect oportunity for NRS to do what they did with Tri-borg

Give Character one variation, one for Kia, one for Jataaka and One for Sareena this way we get to have 3 characters in one slot. Besides NRS is really in need of adding some demons on their already varied roster

This would be cool and with the new variation system and customizable...everything it’s very possible to make each sister feel like a completely separate person.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Yeah and what was the next character revealed immediately after he said that?

D'Vorah.

Note though that D'Vorah was revealed basically without ceremony, because they knew it wouldn't be a big hype moment. I think they are saving 'wow factor' characters for these big reveals.

Kitana and Cassie were already seen in trailers. If they are doing a big hype reveal, it'll be someone we haven't seen at all yet, and the safe bet would be on an MK9 returnee who missed MKX.
I wanna believe, but we're talking about the people who thought they were doing everyone a service by showing off Geras, as if there isn't dozens of hours of footage of that on Youtube, including a popular breakdown by Ketchup and Mustard.

Raider

Noob
Note though that D'Vorah was revealed basically without ceremony, because they knew it wouldn't be a big hype moment. I think they are saving 'wow factor' characters for these big reveals.
Weird. I didn't get that impression about D'Vorah's reveal. Inside Xbox is not really "without ceremony".
D'Vorah was revealed just one hour after Kabal, plus he got a trailer and gameplay but ppl talked more about her online and on forums. I am not sure was it a hype as you say. But D'Vorah definitely had and has that "wow factor".
The fact that ppl are talking so much about one render of her, even days later, says a lot.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm not really a HUGE Jade fan per-se, however I think and hope it is her since we know Kitana will be in it and Mileena got a lot of screen time in MK X's story. That being said, I wouldn't mind if it was Frost or Sindel or even Khameleon as a surprise.

Also, D'Vorah was deconfirmed already by Ed Boon's twitter. It's not her.