What's new

Who Are you Least excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who Are you least Excited for in Mortal Kombat 11

• Total voters

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Jacqui Briggs; garbage design, uninspired gunplay/hightech character (next to Sonya and Cassie), completely redundant. Especially considering characters like Nightwolf, Sindel, Reptile, Fujin, and Cyrax didn't make base roster.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I would never see MKX or MK9 Kano pissing on the floor. MK11 Kano seems to have no self conscience whatsoever lol
Oh, that
That’s cool though. He usually just spits, plus with the old Kano I neber bought Sonya’s hate towards him. That’s different now. I’m glad he’s not pissing on the camera

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Scorpion and Baraka, since everyone played them to hell in the stress test and closed beta, so getting tired to see and watching them in the game, so, they look generic on MK11 , kinda boring .... everyone else, hype !!!! :p

KRYS9984

Noob
Jacqui Briggs; I didn't find anything exciting about her in MKX and that sentiment carries over to MK11.

In general, I wasn't a huge fan of the kombat kids and and feel that the ones reprising their roles in MK11 are wasted slots that could have easily been given away to cooler characters (in the Mortal Kombat universe).

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I would never see MKX or MK9 Kano pissing on the floor. MK11 Kano seems to have no self conscience whatsoever lol
Kano isn't pissing on "the floor," any more than Johnny Cage is really filming a movie in which he uppercuts his daughter's head off three times in a row while saying "Who hired this guy?"

And MK9 and MKX Kano would absolutely take a leak outdoors. 99% of the world's male population would.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Who is Collector?:p

For me Jacqui, Sonya and Kano. Just not into them. They can all die permanently and I wouldn't care honestly. Wow, lots of hate on Cetrion lol. At least she's a unique creation, we never had a female God character before. She will be actually relevant in the story so I look forward to her.

Last edited:

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Kano isn't pissing on "the floor," any more than Johnny Cage is really filming a movie in which he uppercuts his daughter's head off three times in a row while saying "Who hired this guy?"

And MK9 and MKX Kano would absolutely take a leak outdoors. 99% of the world's male population would.
Meh, Kano is the character everyone is supposed to hate, so I guess you're right. I'm more astoubded Injustrion gets more hate, since she seems like a benevolent being.