What's new

Who Are you Least excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who Are you least Excited for in Mortal Kombat 11

• Total voters

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
My vote goes to Sonya. I don't hate anyone in this game, but her 'celebrity performance' just doesn't do it for me.
I forgot about Sonya's voice. I really like her gym costume, but her voice sounds atrocious, especially when compared to all the other great voice work being done for the other characters. I don't think I could ever play that character because of it.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Sub-zero and I hope I'm wrong. I haven't mained him in an MK game for a really long time. I really enjoyed his playstyle in IJ2 tho.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Cassie Cage is just a walking meme / millenial bait at this point and I cant stand her. Her gameplay is still all base around recycled moves from her parents and to make it worse she looks and sounds like a 15 year old now so I am going to feel dirty inserting myself into her as Noob

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I forgot about Sonya's voice. I really like her gym costume, but her voice sounds atrocious, especially when compared to all the other great voice work being done for the other characters. I don't think I could ever play that character because of it.
It's really the thing that puts me off the most. Everytime she walks up in the videos I expect her great MKX voice performance during the Intro's, and instead I get.... not that. Its a huge buzz kill.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
I stand my ground that Baraka is a wasted slot.

Had they wanted to give us a fucking 30+ Base roster then, why the hell not?

But I’m sick of jobbers taking the place of actual, fun characters.

That goes for you, too, Kano.

Fortunately for you I can only vote once

But in the non-jobbing side of things Sonya Blade has felt worthless since MKX, and I had no care for Jax either so

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I'm excited for all the characters, but I guess the character I'm least excited for would be Kabal. Appearance wise and gameplay wise he doesn't look that interesting to me.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I'll have to say one thing though. I don't dig my boy Kano's personality in this one. It's too over the top. I understand that he has to be a douchebag, but he's too douchy to be a leader of any clan. I hope he proves otherwise in the story.