What's new

Who are the top 5 players?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
yours was worse cause you called me out for no reason. Shame you use to post very constructive comments, now you're just another shit poster.
You'll be iight lol man up. And oh well let me be a shit poster then lol. :cool:

18 people (including you) and possibly more think otherwise :p

There's an ignore button, you know? :D

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Top 5 best imo:
1. SonicFox
2. Theo
3. Dragon
4. Biohazard
5. Whiteboi

Just barely not in is Semiij.

My favs to watch:
1. Theo (w/ Supergirl)
2. HoneyBee (w/ Flash)
3. Bio (w/ Bane)
4. SonicFox (w/ Captain Cold)
5. CoachSteve (w/ Grodd)

Y'all can't be serious not putting Dragon in the top 5 best Inj2 players. He might have a boring style but he's our EVO champ and he's consistent. He's only missed like 1 top 8 at tournaments he's been to, afaik.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
1. Fox- far and above the best IJ2 player, wins almost everything.
2. Dragon- Is in almost every top 8, won evo, and is almost always in winners top 8.
3. Biohazard- while he has missed a few top 8s, he won a premier and consistently places in the top 4.
4. Whiteboi- Won a premier event with Sonic there and got 2nd at another one. Doesn't have quite as consistent high placings as Bio though.
5. Theo- places top 8 in any tournament he attends, and usually gets in the top 4. Hasn't won a premier event yet but otherwise is one of the most consistent placers.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Did anyone watched this set? Punk got a nice Adam but Kings Batman is just in another level..

King is def up there... maybe not top5 but top10 for sure.

Controversial time

1.Sonic
2.Semij
3.Whiteboi
4.Dragon
5.Bio

Note: semij is such an underrated player he's bound to take some majors soon and it's hard to understand him ever not taking second always,

Last edited:
Sonic
Dragon
Whiteboi
Bio
Theo

One could argue Semij but off the top of my head I don't recall who has more Top 8s him or Theo and if the number is equal then who of the two makes it further in top 8.

King, to my knowledge has less top 8s and tournament wins of the above 5 which would place him in spot 6-10.