What's new

Who are the top 5 players?

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Do people really think like this? Sonic won evo with batgirl and alien. Guess he just passes the eye test too. If you don't let evo or any other tourney determine the standings then we'd have a never ending argument. Based off skill I choose tom brady because he sticks with sub no matter what.....

See how stupid that is
What are you even trying to say in this post? What do you disagree with with what I said? Of course placing sand results determine skill, that was exactly my point. My point was that you can't dismiss a players skill and talent because they play characters considered top tier or easy to play. I was saying that it's no coincidence that people like dragon and sonic who play very strong characters repeatedly do well and that their success and skill shouldn't be downplayed because they play good characters, particularly when anyone else (and plenty do) can play the same characters yet those lesser skilled players do not get the same success as great players like sonic, dragon, etc.

What are you even trying to say in this post? What do you disagree with with what I said? Of course placing sand results determine skill, that was exactly my point. My point was that you can't dismiss a players skill and talent because they play characters considered top tier or easy to play. I was saying that it's no coincidence that people like dragon and sonic who play very strong characters repeatedly do well and that their success and skill shouldn't be downplayed because they play good characters, particularly when anyone else (and plenty do) can play the same characters yet those lesser skilled players do not get the same success as great players like sonic, dragon, etc.
I was agreeing with you lol it just seemed like you were aligned with my thoughts and was basically asking do people really think otherwise like some of these posts suggests. I'm newer here so my bad if it seemed like I was attacking you

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Continuing from my top5 in the OP...

6. Whiteboi
7. Foxy
8. Tekken Master
9. Forever King
10. Honeybee

If Bdon goes to more offline tournaments I feel he could sneak up to top 10 too.

Edit: Forgot about Illusions... I think he knocks honey bee out of top 10 for me

Last edited:

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I was agreeing with you lol it just seemed like you were aligned with my thoughts and was basically asking do people really think otherwise like some of these posts suggests. I'm newer here so my bad if it seemed like I was attacking you
Lol my bad dude! I totally misunderstood you, my fault.

Sorry, I'm a little slow today

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
All we know is that Sonic is number one to be completely honest. Just about everyone else uses Deadshot except Semiij from what I've seen, and Deadshot simply doesn't require skill. It's just a fact. Only Sonic uses a balanced character, and he's slaying the game right now. So none of them really even deserve a spot anywhere near Sonic IMO.
Please delete this post lmfao
1) semiij - catwoman
2) dragon - aquaman
3) Theo - superman / supergirl
4) biohazard- bane / Harley
5) scar - supergirl / brainiac
6) forever king - batman
7) perfectlegend - brainiac
8) slayer - black Adam
9) illusions - green arrow / multiple
10) - honeybee flash
Sonic the only one whoever mailed DeadShot smh stop dick riding

1) semiij - catwoman
2) dragon - aquaman
6) forever king - batman
8) slayer - black Adam
10) - honeybee flash
Semij hasn't done enough for the top spot. He won war of the gods with mileena, which doesn't say a whole lot. I think he could be, but he hasn't won anything.

Semij hasn't done enough for the top spot. He won war of the gods with mileena, which doesn't say a whole lot. I think he could be, but he hasn't won anything.
Can you read what he was replying to before responding it wasnt an order of the top players but a response to a very dumb post about everyone maining dead shot.

I like to defend Dragon as number 1 for winning evo. Isn't that the point of evo?
Winning EVO does hold a lot of weight for sure, and Dragon hate him or love him, is nice as hell at this game. That said, since EVO and the patch that brought Aquaman, and Black Adam down a few notches Dragon hasn't been quite the same. He's a little in between characters imo, and people like Theo, Semij, Bio, Whiteboi, Foxy, HoneyBee and of course Sonic have been able to over take him. He's still a beast of course, but until his WW is fully worked out or he finds something new with a different character Sonic will beat him probably 80 percent of the time right now, especially if he counter picks...even if he doesn't, Dragon cant handle his Red Hood right now. Not to mention how close Hayatei, Tekken master, Scar, Illusions, and forever king are.

Winning EVO does hold a lot of weight for sure, and Dragon hate him or love him, is nice as hell at this game. That said, since EVO and the patch that brought Aquaman, and Black Adam down a few notches Dragon hasn't been quite the same. He's a little in between characters imo, and people like Theo, Semij, Bio, Whiteboi, Foxy, HoneyBee and of course Sonic have been able to over take him. He's still a beast of course, but until his WW is fully worked out or he finds something new with a different character Sonic will beat him probably 80 percent of the time right now, especially if he counter picks...even if he doesn't, Dragon cant handle his Red Hood right now. Not to mention how close Hayatei, Tekken master, Scar, Illusions, and forever king are.
I agree with you. He has fallen off since the patch and definitely warrants him not being number one. He's in an odd state of characters right now. I just didn't want wining evo to be over looked, but you make a fine argument.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
1) semiij - catwoman
2) dragon - aquaman
6) forever king - batman
8) slayer - black Adam
10) - honeybee flash
Oh please. I haven't seen him use Deadshot recently at all besides that mirror with who I think was Whiteboi. Even so, you listed all of those characters like half of them are any better lol. Besides thr point, Sonic still mains Captain Cold and like I said, is slaying the game right now, and Captain Cold isn't even Top 10. Until people level up and get good at beating Sonic, who uses a character that isn't even overpowered, they don't deserve a spot next to him.

Oh please. I haven't seen him use Deadshot recently at all besides that mirror with who I think was Whiteboi. Even so, you listed all of those characters like half of them are any better lol. Besides thr point, Sonic still mains Captain Cold and like I said, is slaying the game right now, and Captain Cold isn't even Top 10. Until people level up and get good at beating Sonic, who uses a character that isn't even overpowered, they don't deserve a spot next to him.
To be fair sonic uses cc to hard counter catwoman. which makes the ds cc combo unbearable. However you are right.

He mains redhood, Captain Cold, Canary.
Redhood is top 10, CC hard counters CW, Canary is very good.
Nobody mains anybody dumb or op cause that doesn't exist.