What's new

Who’s Next? Mortal Kombat X Worldwide Competitive Program - Fatal 8 Teaser Trailer

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
No REO, Bit, Pig, CDJR.....all tested at some stage right? No offence to any of the guys invited but REO and CDJR should've been nailed on otherwise.....

So the 8 are:
Tyrant
Sonic
MIT
King
PL
Godspeed
Tony-T

MIT or Tyrant for me

DarthArma

Warrior
No REO, Bit, Pig, CDJR.....all tested at some stage right? No offence to any of the guys invited but REO and CDJR should've been nailed on otherwise.....

So the 8 are:
Tyrant
Sonic
MIT
King
PL
Godspeed
Tony-T

MIT or Tyrant for me
Jr didnt test mkx or mk9. He tested injustice along with Perfect legend, but I think they're only not inviting mkx testers.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
So, this happens 4/11, three days before the game comes out. This means we either get to see people who have haven't played the game or they get advanced copies?

I'm cool either way, curious though.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt

So the 8 are:
Tyrant
Sonic
MIT
King
PL
Godspeed
Tony-T

MIT or Tyrant for me
Where did you get godspeed from? Replace him with Ryan hart and that list is correct

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Outstanding event everyone should be promoting the shit out of this,
Changing my vacation plans a little and other stuff just for this

BAD ASS TIMES FOR MK man!!!! This is what everyone should be supporting IMO
Serious ?

Lets say you change your plans to participate in the tournament, but fail to make the finals. Do you have to hold that? Or do you rush to revert back to your old plans? lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
So are all the qualifiers online only? Or are they at certain tournaments? Can't really find the info on that.