What's new

Which unrevealed character(s) are you most looking forward to seeing?

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Omg, chill the fuck out u nerds, its just a videogame about people shooting fireballs xDDD
Yeah, there's a difference between wanting to see your fav character and constantly antagonizing and taunting anyone and everyone who disagrees with you all the while complaining about the quality of a game simply because it's not what YOU want to see. Then, when people counterargue and have valid reasoning you say the exact same things and then threaten to ignore them. Just because you know they're right.

There are ways to be a troll and not be god awful at it. I mean, that one guy's troll game is about 10 levels higher than yours. It's not hard to be a troll and NOT be ignorant.

(I also deleted your comment on my status. Tea)

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Yeah, there's a difference between wanting to see your fav character and constantly antagonizing and taunting anyone and everyone who disagrees with you all the while complaining about the quality of a game simply because it's not what YOU want to see. Then, when people counterargue and have valid reasoning you say the exact same things and then threaten to ignore them. Just because you know they're right.

There are ways to be a troll and not be god awful at it. I mean, that one guy's troll game is about 10 levels higher than yours. It's not hard to be a troll and NOT be ignorant.

(I also deleted your comment on my status. Tea)
Lol, yeah, your being a hypocrite, no need to defend that shit, most humans are.

Also, I want my favorite characters to be more than just jobbers, just like you want your precious Mileena in this game. I want my favorite Mileena in this game and NOT being some jobber for the Special Forces of goodguys, call me a troll for that, I don't care. You guys are just a bad clique anyway.

Cassie Cyrus

That behavior (posting stupid giffs) is more trollish to me than just having a opinion that others don't like.

So stfu with those boring giffs yourself.

Cassie Cyrus

It's better for this forum if we just put each other on ignoring. You don't appreciate my opinion, fine, you start attacking me on personal levels and then expect me to just say HI! back? Right.

Ignore.

Prima Italia

Italia per sempre
Cetrion. It will be interesting to see another elder god fight. I wonder if she will have water based powers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zev

Espio

Kokomo
Kitana Kahn and Noob Saibot of course.

The statement was unrevealed characters so I left out Erron Black since we have seen gameplay snippets and he was prominently featured in the story mode trailer and similarly with Kollector.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
cetrions looking like beast though, def playing her for nostalgia (AtLA fan here)

Last edited:

Wrubez

The Flow Instructor
Would love to see Human Smoke return in some capacity. I know it’s more than a long shot for base roster but maybe DLC...

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Noob, Kitana, Kollector and Shao Kahn.
We'll see Noob tomorrow and Shao Kahn is on schedule, so it's really just Kitana and Kollector I'm waiting to see any sort of gameplay of, really.