What's new

Which unrevealed character(s) are you most looking forward to seeing?

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
If by unrevealed do you mean no game play shown? Cause if so Kotal Kahn, I have a feeling he'll be a lot more imposing this time around.

If not then Noob, I'm eager to see what direction they take him in.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Are we counting Rain? Then it's definitely him :) Yes, I still have hope.

If not, then Kollector is my pick. 2nd close is Noob & Frost, then D'Vorah.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Its been over two months since they've been revealed, I just wanna see Liu Kang and Kung Lao in action. I'm curious to see Kitana too, she just might be THE zoner in the game. Im curious to see her face aswell, she just might end up the most beautiful of them all, hopefully!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'm looking forward to every single character we haven't seen yet, honestly. All the redesigns have essentially given us an entire roster of new characters, considering how vast the changes are.

If I had to pick though, I am super fucking hyped to see how Shao Kahn, Noob and Kollector play.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Liu Kang was revealed back in January.
I want Taven, but that won’t happen. Maybe good Ermac, not that mummy piece of shit in MKX.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm looking forward to every single character we haven't seen yet, honestly. All the redesigns have essentially given us an entire roster of new characters, considering how vast the changes are.

If I had to pick though, I am super fucking hyped to see how Shao Kahn, Noob and Kollector play.
This.

I'm more hyped to start playing the game more than anything.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Noob, Frost, and Shao Kahn. I also think it'd be interesting to see what Kronika does in her boss fight.