What's new

Which unrevealed character(s) are you most looking forward to seeing?

Noob and the new ones.

Noob because I don't feel like they ever really figured out what he's supposed to do. i liked the idea behind MK9, it was just inherently flawed with easy ways to just get out of his gimmicks. They've gotten a lot better at making kits at least work somewhat, so I want to see what they do.

As for new people, the draw is obvious. They've done some really clever stuff with geras that's in territory that few games even mess with. I'm hoping to see some of that kind of wackiness on the rest of their new cast. As "clean" as cage's kit is, I want to see what else they're messing with. I love fighters like GG/KI/MK9 that really push the envelope on what's allowed.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I'm basically hyped for everyone since I wanna see how they are created in this meta, what unique moves they have been given.

Noob Saibot - I hope noob has strings that are extended by his shadow.

Liu Kang - hope he's evil, his ending on MKX tower said he liked power and ruling people, he took the mantle of king of NetherRealm.
Kung Lao - for the Shaolin.
Kitana Kahn - I hope Kitana gets clothes similar to her MKX default and the revenant skin we seen with a vodo-monkey hat.
Kotal Kahn - on your knees!
Shang Tsung - I want Shang to morph into all the characters if not I really don't care if he is in.
Mileena - rightful Queen of Outworld.
Frost - I never played the 3D MKs so she is like a new character to me. I only played MK1-Umk3, MK9, MKX.
Kollector - just to see what this Kombatant is all about.
Cetrion - seems like she's made of a green crystalline material, interesting.

For ones not revealed or leaked:

Smoke - Enenra version (Vapor Entity) or Hooded Ninja.
Triborg/Cyrax - Cyrax is my boi. I need Dem bomb setups.
Reptile - I loved Reptile since MK2, he is fast, unique and has cool moves.
Rain - I love rain having lightning and water powers, in this game he would look awesome.
Ermac - interested to see what he would look like in MK11.

Last edited:
1. Shao Kahn
2. Kollector
3. Cetrion
4. Noob
5. Shang Tsung
6. Kitana
7. Shinnok
8. Kotal Kahn
9. Mileenia
10. Frost
11. Liu Kang
12. Kung Lao
13. D'Vorah
14. Jax
15. Jacqui

Kratilim

Noob
Pretty much every character tbh. Just about every character has something interesting going on, so I'm sure they did an awesome job on the rest too.

It also still surprises me that ppl still think Mileena or Shang are in. :rolleyes:;)

Edit: added smilies to make clear I wasn't too serious.

Last edited:

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Noob Saibot all the way. NRS is under so much pressure to make a great Noob. His "Make a Wish" was the centerpiece of MK9's fatalities and he was heavily requested for MKX. They definitely put some extra attention into him, and I cannot wait to see it.
Yeah I'm hoping Noob has extended range from his shadow. There is so many options to make him unique and versatile while still being representative of our expectations of previous games.