Votes: 12 13.3%
  • NOBODY! I DONT TRUST PEOPLE!

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Other: Specify!

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters

Briyen

Noob
Just an interesting thought that popped up in my cranium, who would you trust for a final patch to MK9?

Multiple Voting and all that; let's discuss for fun!

Being a long-time-mostly-viewer-sometimes-player of MK9 since the start near 4/20/11, I've seen lots of people come and go on this site as well as the scene. From my experience at all the tourneys I've wall flowered at I'd probably go with...

Reo and Check

I mean I don't know them personally but usually every time something is broken it is them who try to spread how stupid it is, I mean does Reo even do anything besides play MK? He gets results at tourneys AND he shares strat tips all the time, that's a twofer

Check cause, look at his youtube, yeah he can make any character look combo broken

n9195v

Noob
Dominican bros because they all know each other and would benefit for each others input.
Tom Brady because he would know characters strengths and weaknesses and know how to improve on them.
Pig because he seems very practical.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
REO. Every time I've seen or talked to REO about balancing any game, he usually has great ideas and makes it fair and balanced. Some of his ideas are a little strange though.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is a great thread period

One thing about me to put out there: I dont look for excuses, I look for "is this broken or are there ways around it"

sure 1-2 years ago id bitch heavy about rune traps, kabal, etc etc but i cant remember making an excuse in a long time, I always search for answers.

Hence Why i use kenshi for everyone

Briyen

Noob

One thing about me to put out there: I dont look for excuses, I look for "is this broken or are there ways around it"

sure 1-2 years ago id bitch heavy about rune traps, kabal, etc etc but i cant remember making an excuse in a long time, I always search for answers.

i like everythig about you, i hate everything about your character haha :D

but it's true, i wouldnt chose tom brady or PL cause they get too salty even though they are very good and have great insight, the saltiness would taint the process

however, with you I'd know it'd be more practical, but if anything, CSz gets loving and i love it

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i like everythig about you, i hate everything about your character haha :D

but it's true, i wouldnt chose tom brady or PL cause they get too salty even though they are very good and have great insight, the saltiness would taint the process

however, with you I'd know it'd be more practical, but if anything, CSz gets loving and i love it
I would have suggested for csz (if i were a tester) cyrax teleport properties, armor on ex freeze or ex dive and solidified bomb properties and 6-7 frame d1 with +1 on hit and +3 on crouch hit and keep his d3 way it is because its not that bad. It does lower his hit box

FTR i would have said less + on ex sc for kenshi and -12 sc or somewhat to reptile dash

Briyen

Noob
I would have suggested for csz (if i were a tester) cyrax teleport properties, armor on ex freeze or ex dive and solidified bomb properties and 6-7 frame d1 with +1 on hit and +3 on crouch hit and keep his d3 way it is because its not that bad. It does lower his hit box

FTR i would have said less + on ex sc for kenshi and -12 sc or somewhat to reptile dash
and then all CSZ players would give you a hug everytime they see you hah! ex armor freeze is just awesome

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
REO actually had a balance patch a few months back that actually made a lot of sense. Him or MIT possibly because MIT a good portion of the times seems to see what is pretty broken and what needs a boost.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14

You're counter-excusing when it comes to Kenshi. So, no. Btw, my choice - REO.

Death

Noob

I wouldn't want you anywhere near NRS. Hell even anywhere near the building. You think shoulder charge is fair and the 2 ways around it is armor and jumping....

But I think you would be a good play tester along with Brady, check and j360.

Thtb and konqrr would be the best for balance

Briyen

Noob
I wouldn't want you anywhere near NRS. Hell even anywhere near the building. You think shoulder charge is fair and the 2 ways around it is armor and jumping....

But I think you would be a good play tester along with Brady, check and j360.

Thtb and konqrr would be the best for balance
LOL! i hate shoulder charge