What's new

Which top MK9 players have been top in other non-MK fighters? (Future injustice collaboration?)

Pig won't be a top player in injustice during the beginning of the game life span.

edit

btw is REO, and JOP even going to play injustice? Also i think EGP tyrant has placed in tekken at devastation of 2011.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Pig won't be a top player in injustice during the beginning of the game life span.

edit

btw is REO, and JOP even going to play injustice? Also i think EGP tyrant has placed in tekken at devastation of 2011.
REO, yes. Deathstroke, nuff said.

JOP, doubt it. This man says "FUCK YOUR NEW GAMES BRAH!"

REO, yes. Deathstroke, nuff said.

JOP, doubt it. This man says "FUCK YOUR NEW GAMES BRAH!"
Hasn't REO been real adamant that he is a MK only guy though? I haven't heard he himself confirm he is gonna pick this game up serious, so idk man, the jury still up in the air for REO.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
If I recall correctly, GGA Dizzy is/was a pretty good Guilty Gear player, that's where his name stems from, for those of you who don't know.

<3 Dizzy.
Actually I never went to tournaments for anything before MK9. The only competitive gave I took seriously before MK9 was WoW arena (lol)

Also, my name comes from something else.

Actually I never went to tournaments for anything before MK9. The only competitive gave I took seriously before MK9 was WoW arena (lol)

Also, my name comes from something else.
I swear someone said, GG, haha my bad. That's cool, I stand corrected.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Don't forget Pokchop was top in Tekken 4,5, and 6. I have no idea how good he was in MVC2.
Vip3r was one of the best at one of the Call of Duty games if we count those.
Cyustrike is one of the original Tekken players as well, but I have no idea how good he was since he never talks about it.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
REO is the best at every version of MK... Does MK vs DC count as something not MK per say?

coolwhip

Noob
Hasn't REO been real adamant that he is a MK only guy though? I haven't heard he himself confirm he is gonna pick this game up serious, so idk man, the jury still up in the air for REO.
REO's also a troll and nothing he says can be taken 100% seriously... so you never know.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
In that New Challengers tournament, CDjr just got top 8 (if I recall correctly) in SFxT, not sure if that counts since it isn't a major.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
not sure if he was mentioned but CD Sr. is/was the best Killer Instinct player and is a Top MK player as well

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Purpose of this thread:

The purpose of this thread is to make aware players who are top in more than just MK who could be a deciding factor in Injustice because Injustice has top fundamentals required from like 3 different games.

Its really just a follow up to a thread I saw someone make that said "Who will be top in injustice" and thought this would be a more legitimate means to come to that answer.

Pig Of The Hut

edit
Not how you start but its how you finish

However, if I start strong then............yea lol

Pig Of The Hut

Reo will play injustice he'll be a top 1-3 player cause he's reo

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
probably, who is top pro level in MK9, will be in IGAU as well ..... it this not happens, will be a shocking bizarre stuff, lol !

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I don't think you need to be "top", just very good in the other games. Honestly, being top in other games is only gonna put you ahead of the pack in the beginning, once the game and players evolve then those advantages will more than likely disappear.

Not how you start but its how you finish

However, if I start strong then............yea lol
I am not saying you will not be a top player, you most likely will threw out the game life span, but them first few weeks.

Reo will play injustice he'll be a top 1-3 player cause he's reo
I don't doubt REO, TBH If he does really play injustice I believe him and Tom to be best out of the gate Injustice players who come from the mk/nrs community. I just wan't to know for sure if he really is going to be playing the game, but, I will take your word on it.

Pig Of The Hut

I am not saying you will not be a top player, you most likely will threw out the game life span, but them first few weeks.

I don't doubt REO, TBH If he does really play injustice I believe him and Tom to be best out of the gate Injustice players who come from the mk/nrs community. I just wan't to know for sure if he really is going to be playing the game, but, I will take your word on it.
Also you should know Im one of tyrant's BIGGEST backers and supporters and defenders. You can pretty much ask anyone

edit: Im ok not being good within first few weeks. I trust myself that if i want to get good at something and commit to it then it'll happen cause Im one determiend little pig

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
i have the feeling that if injustice truly plays more similar to SF than MK, MK players are gonna be exposed as just that - mk players. i would love to see my favourite MK players do well though. if injustice is more familiar to Mk, then i feel like we have more a chance to dominate.