What's new

Which Missing Character from IGAU Most Deserved to Come Back?

Which Missing Character from IGAU Most Deserved to Come Back?

• Doomsday

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Lex Luthor

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Deathstroke

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Shazam

Votes: 18 8.6%
  • Hawkgirl

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Martian Manhunter

Votes: 23 11.0%
  • Ares

Votes: 14 6.7%
  • Sinestro

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Zod

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Batgirl

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Zatanna

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Solomon Grundy

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Lobo

Votes: 11 5.3%
  • Other (In case I forgot someone)

Votes: 12 5.7%

• Total voters

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I know right. What the fuck. Killer frost gets On twice when like 2 people played her but there's no room for raven
Except my girl KF has more votes right now than her entire category (Which technically includes Scorpion - lol)

Nah, I like Raven though.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
As an essential DC character, Supes villain and JL villain, Lex Luthor should clearly be back! He would be dope with a slimmer suit, with gear options allowing this wonderful costume:

Second should clearly be Deathstroke, he's one of the best and most famous fighters in the DCU. He's super hot right now with Arrow, the Judas Contract animated movie, the Arkham games, the Lazarus Contract comic crossover and the upcoming Batman movie. He should have had an updated moveset with more close combat moves and his goddamn staff.

gam224

The world's least hype player
Nightwing, interesting move set that wasn't 50/50 based. Other than him I would like to see raven, Shazam, and luthor not based on game play but on how iconic they all were

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Nightwing, interesting move set that wasn't 50/50 based. Other than him I would like to see raven, Shazam, and luthor not based on game play but on how iconic they all were
LOL, totally forgot about Nightwing, as well. Yeah, he was irrelevant.

KCJ506

Noob
I really don't like the term "deserving". But I would have liked if Lex Luthor, Deathstroke and Martian Manhunter came back.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I'd separate the characters into 3 tiers:

Iconic and relevant in current DC lore (should be back):
Lex Luthor
MMH
Shazam (premium skin?)
Hawkgirl
Raven
Zatanna

Good reason to be bought back, but not as iconic:
Doomsday
Killer Frost (especially with firestorm in)
Sinestro

Had their run, no need to bring back:
Deathstroke (premium skin?)
Nightwing (premium skin?)
Lobo
Solomon Grundy
Batgirl (premium skin?)
Ares
Zod
Scorpion

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Lex, hand down. His gameplay style was fantastic, very fitting for the character and really original. Along with grundy, I think Lex had one of the best gameplay designs in the game.

My surprise about a lack of Lex is almost as big as when the MMH wasnt in the first game. I just hope ends up coming back as DLC