What's new

Which Missing Character from IGAU Most Deserved to Come Back?

Which Missing Character from IGAU Most Deserved to Come Back?

• Doomsday

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Lex Luthor

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Deathstroke

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Shazam

Votes: 18 8.6%
  • Hawkgirl

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Martian Manhunter

Votes: 23 11.0%
  • Ares

Votes: 14 6.7%
  • Sinestro

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Zod

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Batgirl

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Zatanna

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Solomon Grundy

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Lobo

Votes: 11 5.3%
  • Other (In case I forgot someone)

Votes: 12 5.7%

• Total voters

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Naw man that's just not right at all.. Do agree with the rest though
Hawkgirl features heavily in the justice league animated series. She plays a strong role in the comics and is a solid choice for a character return.

Raven is part of the teen titans. She is hugely popular as a character and is very relevant in th current DC universe.

Zatanna featured heavily in the TV series young justice, which recently got renewed for a 3rd season. She is a fan favourite character and meshes well with the current character roster.

Sinestro, while not as popular as the other 3, would mesh well both Green Lantern and Atrocitous as the "yellow" latern.

This has nothing to do with me liking the characters or how they play. Simply based on integrity to DC lore and the popularity of characters in the current day and age. Sinestro for example, would have to be reworked heavily if he were to return to avoid feeling like a fate clone. I also put my main in the "had their run" category.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Lobo for me... one of my fav DC characters... well the 90s Allan Grant version not the current one working with the Justice League and not, you know.. eating children.

I wanted to love the Lobo in game, but just couldn't get into it.. with luck if he gets back in they will overhaul him and make him godlike.

Zatanna because her moveset was fantastic. Also, game needs more badass women on the roster.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Hawkgirl, Lex and Doomsday. They had unique playstyles that so far are not in i2 at all. Not to mention that all 3 are iconic and very known due to current series or recent movies.

Hawkgirl with gear options would've been so fuckin dope, man :(

Last edited:
Everyone is just going to choose their main that didnt make it but if you can choose only 1 that deserves it then by default is has to be Lex Luthor. He is the quintessential Superman villian and its weird he is not in this game at all. Plus mech suit gear... cmon

After that its Sinestro, Doomsday, Martian, Shazam, Raven but Lex is in a tier of his own here
Fixed

gam224

The world's least hype player
So what is getting is that every body seems to want
Lex
Mmh
Shazam
Raven
Sinestro
I personally would love this for a DLC line up, it would be 1/2 legacy characters and 1/2 new characters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
With the rising popularity of Robin and the announcement of both batgirl and Nightwing movies, I'm surprised they are not back. Perhaps they will both be in the next game as that may better align with their movie releases.

Whoever said that NW was "irrelevant" or that he "had his run" is insane. He still went under appreciated in injustice due to the existence of interactables.

And his gameplay was sooooo swag

gam224

With the rising popularity of Robin and the announcement of both batgirl and Nightwing movies, I'm surprised they are not back. Perhaps they will both be in the next game as that may better align with their movie releases.

Whoever said that NW was "irrelevant" or that he "had his run" is insane. He still went under appreciated in injustice due to the existence of interactables.

They may end up as DLC, there is the complaint of "2 many betmun kharacters bruh" but the fact that they confirmed a knightwing movie and the whedon rumor has upped their odds significantly.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest

Not that it's the same thing at all, but Damien has a Nightwing premium skin, which may be the closest we get to having Nightwing in the game unless there's Dick DLC.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Not that it's the same thing at all, but Damien has a Nightwing premium skin, which may be the closest we get to having Nightwing in the game unless there's Dick DLC.
I'm not sold on NRS doing that. It would be taking a character (Grayson Nightwing) that was included in the previous game and making ppl pay extra for him, which would cause a lot of "feel bads". Has NRS ever done that in the past?

gam224

I'm not sold on NRS doing that. It would be taking a character (Grayson Nightwing) that was included in the previous game and making ppl pay extra for him, which would cause a lot of "feel bads". Has NRS ever done that in the past?
Triborg

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
None that I can think of but it showed that massive fan request can get characters into the game
Yep. Personally, I think that getting a few of these characters is a real possibility. Because, simply put, character notoriety is significant issue when it comes to choosing DLC, if for no other reason that making and selling video games is a business.

And, let's be honest here, unless you are a comics nerd, you haven't heard of the vast majority of B and C level heroes/villains left.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'd separate the characters into 3 tiers:

Iconic and relevant in current DC lore (should be back):
Lex Luthor
MMH
Shazam (premium skin?)
Hawkgirl
Raven
Zatanna

Good reason to be bought back, but not as iconic:
Doomsday
Killer Frost (especially with firestorm in)
Sinestro

Had their run, no need to bring back:
Deathstroke (premium skin?)
Nightwing (premium skin?)
Lobo
Solomon Grundy
Batgirl (premium skin?)
Ares
Zod
Scorpion
Deathstroke, Nightwing, Batgirl, and Doomsday are way more relevant to DC than Zatanna

Brack1sh

Chimpanzee that!
I wouldn't be surprised to see Lex return as DLC. He's a fan favorite and a big DC name and I think if they were to build on his previous move set a bit it could get super interesting.