What's new

Which Missing Character from IGAU Most Deserved to Come Back?

Which Missing Character from IGAU Most Deserved to Come Back?

• Doomsday

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Lex Luthor

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Deathstroke

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Shazam

Votes: 18 8.6%
  • Hawkgirl

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Martian Manhunter

Votes: 23 11.0%
  • Ares

Votes: 14 6.7%
  • Sinestro

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Zod

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Batgirl

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Zatanna

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Solomon Grundy

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Lobo

Votes: 11 5.3%
  • Other (In case I forgot someone)

Votes: 12 5.7%

• Total voters

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
The fact that you would refer to Sinestro as "another GL villain" really makes me think you don't know anything about DC.
annnnnnnnnd did I say sinestro is another GL villain? No I said we don't need another GL villain because atrocitus is in. I'm fully aware that sinestro is THE villain from GL.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Okay so lemme get this straight. Sinestro isn't a GL villain, and now I'm a tough guy for backing up my argument? This website man. There was a time that when every other person on this website didn't tried to start something with someone because of something as simple as saying "atrocitus is in the game, don't need another GL villain".
And someone already pointed out Sinestro is as much a villain to Atrocitus as he is to any Green Lantern. He also, even in the past decade, starred as the titular Green Lantern in the printed monthly and has had numerous stints as hero/anti-hero. Major Force is a GL villain. The Third Army are GL villains. The Manhunters are, predominantly, GL villains. Sinestro... has kind of pissed off, tortured and alienated more than just Green Lanterns.

So yes, I'm calling you an internet tough guy because you're the same brand of ignorant fool who likes to make statements with no knowledge behind them and then attempt to defend your ineptitude by insulting the people calling you out.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
annnnnnnnnd did I say sinestro is another GL villain? No I said we don't need another GL villain because atrocitus is in. I'm fully aware that sinestro is THE villain from GL.
Yes, actually, you literally referred to Sinestro as "another GL villain". And you think I'm what's wrong with this website...

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Yes, actually, you literally referred to Sinestro as "another GL villain". And you think I'm what's wrong with this website...
Goodness gracious. I didn't say a single insult but okay. Wasn't any name calling or anything but I'm apparently personally insulting you. Tell me what insult? Calling you a kid? Yeah that's a big one. We don't need another GL villain in the game. One is enough. You can be mad about my opinion. Honestly I could care less

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Goodness gracious. I didn't say a single insult but okay. Wasn't any name calling or anything but I'm apparently personally insulting you. Tell me what insult? Calling you a kid? Yeah that's a big one. We don't need another GL villain in the game. One is enough. You can be mad about my opinion. Honestly I could care less
I merely pointed out where you were wrong and lacking information. You're the one who attempted to dismiss me as some kid who was trying to "start something". Admittedly, there's the possibility these two statements were made without being salty. But given this website, I doubt it.

Hey, you've been wrong so far. No skin off my back if you want to slump off in righteous indignation thinking that it will somehow exonerate you getting simple information wrong.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
Chapter 3: Slaughter Swamp
Solomon Grundy will be reborn, Champion of the Grey. Swamp Thing, sensing his arrival, is waiting at the Slaughter Swamp when the Insurgency arrives to recruit him. At first he is hesitant to leave his post but when Brainiac attacks, Swamp Thing joins forces to protect the earth leaving the Slaughter Swamp unattended...

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I merely pointed out where you were wrong and lacking information. You're the one who attempted to dismiss me as some kid who was trying to "start something". Admittedly, there's the possibility these two statements were made without being salty. But given this website, I doubt it.

Hey, you've been wrong so far. No skin off my back if you want to slump off in righteous indignation thinking that it will somehow exonerate you getting simple information wrong.
I never said I'm a DC expert. I know I'm not wrong by saying he's A GL villain, even though he may have been in other D.C. Comics besides GL. I guarantee there's DC villains who started as a villain for one DC hero who eventually becomes an anemy of others. I'm not a DC fanboy I admit that. But I still love the games and won't stop playing them because I don't know everything about DC. If sinestros first appearance in the DC universe wasn't in the GL comics, then I'll admit I was wrong by calling him a GL villain

trufenix

bye felicia
Sinestro is definitely a Green Lantern villian. Just cause The Joker has fucked with Superman before doesn't mean he isn't a Batman villian.
Dude, any given day any character can walk into someone elses book / movie / tv show now. Why are we pretending like anyone cares who belongs to who as long as it doesn't suck?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Dude, any given day any character can walk into someone elses book / movie / tv show now. Why are we pretending like anyone cares who belongs to who as long as it doesn't suck?
I'm not arguing against that, my favorite comics are ensembles with a lot of characters mixed from a lot of different universes. I'm just simply saying that Sinestro is primarily a Green Lantern/Hal Jordan villian despite where he may have also appeared.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I'm not arguing against that, my favorite comics are ensembles with a lot of characters mixed from a lot of different universes. I'm just simply saying that Sinestro is primarily a Green Lantern/Hal Jordan villian despite where he may have also appeared.
This was my entire argument. No one is arguing that he's been a villain to others in the DCU, that doesn't change the fact that he is still a GL villain

Somea2V

Thread Referee
he is literally the number 1 gl villain ...
Okay, I apologize to the denizens of this forum for insinuating that 56 years of character development along villainous and heroic appearances and starring roles in his own comics removed from any sort of personification as "rawr, must destroy Green Lantern" clearly indicate he is just a Green Lantern villain.

We have Atrocitus, therefore there is no further need for interesting characters with a history involving Green Lantern to be explored in design or story as related to Injustice 2. I apologize for being some sort of internet troll who has clearly been wrong all along.

Okay, I apologize to the denizens of this forum for insinuating that 56 years of character development along villainous and heroic appearances and starring roles in his own comics removed from any sort of personification as "rawr, must destroy Green Lantern" clearly indicate he is just a Green Lantern villain.

We have Atrocitus, therefore there is no further need for interesting characters with a history involving Green Lantern to be explored in design or story as related to Injustice 2. I apologize for being some sort of internet troll who has clearly been wrong all along.
Relax man, it's not a huge deal. You need a hug...

Reactions: JDM

kaseyk

Noob

This sinestro villain talk side tracked the shit outta this thread lol
All the characters as old as he is have more depth than just one characters enemy but as for game standards ( igau specifically ) he's gl equivalent of bm-joker sm-lex .
Back on topic I'm a bit surprised he isn't on the return list as he was pretty popular . my theory is new mechanics might make him super hard to fit in or balance ( same reasons I believe they dropped hg ) and possibly saw impossible to debug shit early and dumped him or Dr fate and Firestorm were enough to fill his archetype .

Even more surprised by Doomsday being snubbed he was such a simple character yet fun to play I don't really see why they wouldn't bring him back just for roster padding if nothing else . Maybe armor/gear system was a bitch for him and caused early decision to dump him . Or a few devs couldn't stand shaker and armor beatdowns and hated him lol

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah

No one, is arguing, about sinestro, or any other villains, being a villain to more than one hero/all heroes/multiple heroes, etc. the whole argument is that he is/was/started as a GL villain. Go ahead and say whatever else. Cuz that and only that was the argument

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
The fact that they're finding a way to bring Joker back but excluded Lex is a travesty. "Oh, but it's the Joker, how can you have a DC game that includes Batman and not have Joker?", how do you leave out Lex for Superman? It's ridiculous.

Thank you! When I first read the leaked list i dismissed it just because Lex was not in it. I'm still surprised he isnt.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Sinestro is a villain of Hal Jordan and the greater Green Lantern core. Sinestro is also a nemesis of Atrocitus. Atrocitus has little to no connection to Hal Jordan, other than the fact that he kills the green lantern that Hal ultimately gains his ring from.

Sinestro therefore deserves representation in this game being that he serves as the key link between Hal Jordan and Atrocitus. Hope this makes sense

Everyone is just going to choose their main that didnt make it but if you can choose only 1 that deserves it then by default is has to be Lex Luthor. He is the quintessential Justice League villian and its weird he is not in this game at all. Plus mech suit gear... cmon

After that its Sinestro, Doomsday, Martian, Shazam, Raven but Lex is in a tier of his own here
Quintessential Superman villain. He honestly had very little to do with the League for years