What's new

Which comic character has the best rogues gallery?

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
This I love you GuamoKun, except that your a speciest... some X-men are cool, althought I generally dont like them much but I love Nightcrawler and Colossus, and Wolverine when he is with those two but not when his is by himself lol

WOULD YOU TRUST THESE MONSTROSITIES AROUND OUR CHILDREN?!

Next thing you know people are gonna expect these filthy muties to vote and stuff.

CCVengeance well that's not very nice

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
What about the Sinister Six?

Spidey's villains work very well alone and teaming up.
Really... maybe it is just because all the sinister six comics I own are from way back in the day but they never got along

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Really... maybe it is just because all the sinister six comics I own are from way back in the day but they never got along

They're dysfunctional but work well task wise. Think of it like the Teen Titans: There's a lot of friction and egos but when something needs to get done it gets done.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Hey the Vision is cool... he just needs much to pick better women, and I agree, what the hell is with the double standard in the marvel universe
Sorry I'm in the Quicksilver camp here and the Vision is a filthy machine that forgets it's place.:joker:

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Ive also seen the hulk get knocked out by spiderman 1 on 1 and with no tricks, so Hulk's power level is kind of inconsistent
It's not that the power level is inconsistent. It's the problem of different writers. Sadly, that happens with lots of characters out there.

DuskAlloy

It's not that the power level is inconsistent. It's the problem of different writers. Sadly, that happens with lots of characters out there.
Oh believe me I know, there is an entire character based around inconsistent power levels... he is called batman

I guess the reason why I dont like Joker is that he is a one note character without much depth, he is insane because he has nhilistic beliefs that everything we do is a joke and likes to mess with batman because he is basically the joker but not evil, that is all the character development he has ever gotten and he gets old after a while, I heard some people theorize with the new death and the family arc that Joker may almost have a sexual fascination with batman, and I actually thought that was interesting, but as soon as I checked out the reply comments all I saw was people scoffing at the idea of character development
Have you read the greats like the killing joke? He is anything but a one note character.

DuskAlloy

Have you read the greats like the killing joke? He is anything but a one note character.
Ive read it, and when even the author of the book admits that it is way overhyped it says a lot about the book, but Joker fell in a pit of chemicals because of batman after he failed as a comedian and had to turn to being a fall guy for a heist I think, mind you it has been a while sense I have read it but it doesnt really change joker all that much, he is still one dimensional and never gets character development

DuskAlloy

My favorite batman villains were bane (when he was introduced, he should of been the new rival for batman dammit!), the red hood (when written well), condiment man (look him up, he is terrifying), and scarecrow when he isnt written as a wannabe Joker...

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
no, not at all... just no.

Yes. Just yes.

This capricious nature, coupled with his maniacal blood-lust, makes the Joker the one villain that even the DC Universe's other super-villains fear; in the Villains United and Infinite Crisis mini-series, the members of the villains' Secret Society refuse to induct the Joker for this reason. In the one-shot Underworld Unleashed, theTrickster remarks, "When super-villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories."

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I hate when they do that, they try to make the batman characters be more relevent then they actually are, I mean what does Lex, black manta, proffessor zoom, captain cold, or even weaker characters like bane have to fear from the joker?

I don't write the material.

Lex has everything to fear from the Joker. Honestly, Lex is the smartest man on the planet, but Joker is no slouch.

Joker is almost as smart as batman as far as his planning and contingencies go.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Everything surrounding Batman (besides Red Hood, Nightwing and Harley Quinn's body) is retarded and boring. Too much stupid power of the plot in there, especially when it comes to Batman and the Joker.

I agree that Batman's greatest power is the power of the writers lol, but I find his rogues fascinating.