What's new

Which Characters has the highest damage Output?

Cyrax has 60% midscreen meterless.... It's featured in my Sektor Cyrax tag video already.

I will try and go down the list (with credits)

Non X-ray Combos:

Scorpion 60% Mid and 70% Wall - CHECK
Sub 47%?? Mid - SNOWY, Sub 48% - CHECK
Liu 47% and 48% Mid and 52% and 53% Wall - CHECK
Kung Lao 67% Mid and 72% Wall - CHECK
Sindel 46% Mid and Sindel 57% Wall - CHECK
Ermac 60% Mid and 66% Wall - CHECK
Reptile 55% Mid and 61% Wall - CHECK
Kitana 59% Mid and 62% Wall - CHECK (multiple 59%'s and 62%'s exist as well)
Cage 65% Mid and 75% Wall - CHECK
Jade 49% Mid and 54% Wall - CHECK
Mileena 43% Mid - PERSONA, Mileena 45% Wall - TYLER LANTERN

Nightwolf 54% Mid and 62% Wall - CHECK (92% and 98% with reflect and vs Shang - CHECK)
Sektor 58% Mid and 60% Wall - CHECK (66% and 67% using floaty missile - CHECK)
Smoke 153% Mid - CHECK/TONY T, Smoke 177% - TONY T. (155%-175% Sektor tradeoff version - IN FLAMES)
Noob Saibot - 67% Mid and 100% Wall - CHECK (Infinite vs Shang - CHECK)
Cyrax 107% Mid - TONY T , Cyrax 120% Wall - CHECK (Infinite vs Shang - CHECK)
Sonya 61% Mid and 69% Wall - CHECK
Jax 46% Mid and 139% Wall - CHECK
Kano 44% Mid and 61% Wall - CHECK (multiple 61%'s and 44%'s are also found)
Stryker 48% Mid and 55% Wall - CHECK (multiple 48%'s - CHECK)
Shang Tsung 58% Mid and Wall - CHECK (multiple 58%'s exist)

Baraka 43% Mid - TYLER LANTERN, and 52% Wall - CHECK
Kabal 46% Mid and 56% Wall - DOC
Raiden 46% Mid and 54% Wall - CHECK
Cyber Sub 60% Mid and 70% Wall - CHECK
Sheeva 61% Mid - ???, and 70% Wall - CHECK
Quan 135% Mid and 180% Wall - CHECK
Skarlet 55% Mid and 78% Wall - CHECK (she has more midscreen with chip)
Kenshi 43% Mid and 55% Wall - CHECK (multiple 43%'s and 55%'s - CHECK (unreleased), 82% with reflect - CHECK (unreleased))
Rain 76% Mid and 89% Wall - CHECK
Freddy 54% Mid and 67% Wall - CHECK

There is some stuff that is unreleased. I have been working on updating my post-patch video. I believe when all the Toasty boost combos are done will be my final update. There is some stuff not listed here that probably should be (Reps full screen forceball combos for example) which do more. I have a few other things not listed here which i will try and get up on Youtube soon.

This thread needs a HUGE update. Will take me a lot of time to gather. But meterless I don't have a current list of. I've just been focusing on my post patch video that i've been working on for like 10 months.

Good thread.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Cyrax has 60% midscreen meterless.... It's featured in my Sektor Cyrax tag video already.

I will try and go down the list (with credits)

Non X-ray Combos:

Scorpion 60% Mid and 70% Wall - CHECK
Sub 47%?? Mid - SNOWY, Sub 48% - CHECK
Liu 47% and 48% Mid and 52% and 53% Wall - CHECK
Kung Lao 67% Mid and 72% Wall - CHECK
Sindel 46% Mid and Sindel 57% Wall - CHECK
Ermac 60% Mid and 66% Wall - CHECK
Reptile 55% Mid and 61% Wall - CHECK
Kitana 59% Mid and 62% Wall - CHECK (multiple 59%'s and 62%'s exist as well)
Cage 65% Mid and 75% Wall - CHECK
Jade 49% Mid and 54% Wall - CHECK
Mileena 43% Mid - PERSONA, Mileena 45% Wall - TYLER LANTERN

Nightwolf 54% Mid and 62% Wall - CHECK (92% and 98% with reflect and vs Shang - CHECK)
Sektor 58% Mid and 60% Wall - CHECK (66% and 67% using floaty missile - CHECK)
Smoke 153% Mid - CHECK/TONY T, Smoke 177% - TONY T. (155%-175% Sektor tradeoff version - IN FLAMES)
Noob Saibot - 67% Mid and 100% Wall - CHECK (Infinite vs Shang - CHECK)
Cyrax 107% Mid - TONY T , Cyrax 120% Wall - CHECK (Infinite vs Shang - CHECK)
Sonya 61% Mid and 69% Wall - CHECK
Jax 46% Mid and 139% Wall - CHECK
Kano 44% Mid and 61% Wall - CHECK (multiple 61%'s and 44%'s are also found)
Stryker 48% Mid and 55% Wall - CHECK (multiple 48%'s - CHECK)
Shang Tsung 58% Mid and Wall - CHECK (multiple 58%'s exist)

Baraka 43% Mid - TYLER LANTERN, and 52% Wall - CHECK
Kabal 46% Mid and 56% Wall - DOC
Raiden 46% Mid and 54% Wall - CHECK
Cyber Sub 60% Mid and 70% Wall - CHECK
Sheeva 61% Mid - ???, and 70% Wall - CHECK
Quan 135% Mid and 180% Wall - CHECK
Skarlet 55% Mid and 78% Wall - CHECK (she has more midscreen with chip)
Kenshi 43% Mid and 55% Wall - CHECK (multiple 43%'s and 55%'s - CHECK (unreleased), 82% with reflect - CHECK (unreleased))
Rain 76% Mid and 89% Wall - CHECK
Freddy 54% Mid and 67% Wall - CHECK

There is some stuff that is unreleased. I have been working on updating my post-patch video. I believe when all the Toasty boost combos are done will be my final update. There is some stuff not listed here that probably should be (Reps full screen forceball combos for example) which do more. I have a few other things not listed here which i will try and get up on Youtube soon.

This thread needs a HUGE update. Will take me a lot of time to gather. But meterless I don't have a current list of. I've just been focusing on my post patch video that i've been working on for like 10 months.

Good thread.
Jades meterless 49%...what is it?

Nice. Sub has 51% on the wall found by Tyler, 53% against Sheeva found by me. Reptile gets 57% midscreen against Raiden only :)
Yes, with the clone setups from the demo. I have done them before too, ya know :).

I'm sure vs Raiden is him pushing you to the other side of the screen with bf3. Pretty cool. I've messed around a little with them, but not in a long time.

STB Espio and STB TakeAChance - Those are all with meter. I don't have a list of no meter combos. Sorry.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Yes, with the clone setups from the demo. I have done them before too, ya know :).

I'm sure vs Raiden is him pushing you to the other side of the screen with bf3. Pretty cool. I've messed around a little with them, but not in a long time.

STB Espio and STB TakeAChance - Those are all with meter. I don't have a list of no meter combos. Sorry.
Damn, thought someone broke my midscreen 40% no meter. I am sure you could if you tried :)

Seapeople

This one's for you

Yep that's exactly what it is with Raiden. I've tried everything I can possibly think of but I think 57% is the limit midscreen. Reptile can get 56% midscreen against any character though.
I know the clone set ups are far from practical but I figure they're worthing including along with all the other crazy stuff :)

Damn, thought someone broke my midscreen 40% no meter. I am sure you could if you tried :)
Yea i can (i mean if you want, that is, it won't be pretty). Next time i turn the game on ill record it.

Seapeople - Might as well include it. I'm happy with my Cyber Reptile 100% no meter :) And i miss the old Sub Zero with my reset :(

Seapeople

This one's for you
And i miss the old Sub Zero with my reset :(
I think everybody does lol. If you're looking to come up with every characters' meterless potential, I don't know most of them but I could give you Sub and Reptile for a start...
Reptile - 44% midscreen (Check??), 48% wall (Seapeople)
Sub Zero - 39% midscreen (Seapeople), 43% wall (several variations, Check??), 45% wall (Sheeva only, Seapeople)

^At least I think that's the most damage those two can get.

RedRaptor10: Kratos 71% Mid and 81% Wall - CHECK (Over 100% midscreen and wall using the parry reset from "DEATH IS CERTAIN" - CHECK)

InFlames: I always call it the 100%, but its the combo in Lord of Shadow that kills the whole lifebar (It's on Kratos stage). I start with my JP~2, which is about 8%, so the combo is really 92-93%.

Seapeople - I can't focus on that list right now. Sorry. There's plenty of setups that exists with meter that carry over to meterless. Hopefully that helps for the most part.

Out of time for now, guys. Later.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
*sigh* i make an entire guide devoted to kitana combos and their damage with each starter and still people think she gets 50%+ every time she hits you with a f21

Even in the corner she's very rarely going to hit 50 meterless. Realistically in a match, I mean. No one jumps in with f21 or just throws out a f41.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
what do u mean sonya has a midscreen 48% or 50%....this i gotta see o-o, is it even practical?

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Yea i can (i mean if you want, that is, it won't be pretty). Next time i turn the game on ill record it.

Seapeople - Might as well include it. I'm happy with my Cyber Reptile 100% no meter :) And i miss the old Sub Zero with my reset :(

Make sure it's midscreen, but yea, I would love to see that.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight

Check

I had a challenge back in the day that if anyone could break it, I would give up 10 dollars via paypal. Only rule was it couldn't be Sheeva that was the practice dummy.