What's new

Which Characters has the highest damage Output?

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Scorp's Anti-air, air-to-air, air-to-ground damage with no meter is bizarre, practical 30-40% + vortex setup potential on every situation. safe Scorp doesn't do any damage? Pls..

But I'm sure you already knew this :p
yeah its weird how b2 combos do more damage when hit on air :confused:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
So we're arguing that I'm right, but Cyrax is easier to do that damage with. :D
Okay.

tbh I think that even 50% damage is unfair when you do not have the means to deal that much. Either everybody or nobody.
No I am arguing that difficulty really needs to affect the damage rating or Kabal 2 NDC would be the top damage character. The Kabal example legitimizes my point. So really under your guidelines Kabal block pressure would be top if no other stipulations are in place.

So what I listed before is damage off of a JIP--no special set ups, though, if we're talking maximum damage, it would be:

Shang (Soul Steal combos) - 67% midscreen no meter on a soul steal vs Ermac
Quan (Skeletal Boost combos) - 58% midscreen no meter
and Rain (Damage Boost combos) - Best I could get just testing now was 52%, but I'm sure that could go higher.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Cyrax wins in that department, not only can he do high damage but some of them can be 50%+ unbreakable, yikes. I don't think smoke has anything that high that's unbreakable.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Kitana, ermac, Sonya, Sindel, Skarlet, CSZ, and rain are the characters I know of who can do 45%+ meterless combos anywhere on the screen.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Skarlet's max damage is very hard to land. It is otter impossible to land a jip any more at the highest level. I know this is "no stipulations" but practicality is important.

JAP

Combo maker
meterless:
Scorpion AA + vortex = 70-80%
shang = in morph
Rain
Skarlet
Sheeva
Sonya
Ermac

Bars:
Quan chi
Cyrax
Smoke

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Skarlet's max damage is very hard to land. It is otter impossible to land a jip any more at the highest level. I know this is "no stipulations" but practicality is important.
Hey pimp, what are the max damage meter less combos that Skarlet can do 100% of the time? For AA, midscreen and corner.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
AA = 44%
Mid = 45 to 47% Full Damage
mid = 37% Reset
Corner Reset= 45 to 50%
Corner Full = never tried
I believe 58% meter less corner full damage. maybe 59%. Can't be much higher than my 57% reset, as gravity is very high at that point. Ending in F4,3 or F4,slide might add 1% but I'm not convinced. Perhaps an uppercut would do 4% for 58% total...but then you launch them from the corner.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rain has to be up there. His jip 43~Bubble combo does 50% meterless. 55% meterless in the corner. Then X-Ray throws the numbers into the 60's.

GhosT

Noob
U are crazy. Meter = Cyrax it isn't even a discussion imo
I thought smoke had 100% resets, and that cyrax was around low 90s or something.

But smokes resets are sketchy sometimes, but i suppose the pure damage potential is higher? Or am i wrong

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Cyrax has 70+ in the corner meterless. Midscreen he can get 50% meterless. RESETS. And with meter he can take 61% without you being able to break. 76% with legit combo no reset midscreen. And 85% corner with no resets.

thread PLS

Cyrax has 70+ in the corner meterless. Midscreen he can get 50% meterless. RESETS. And with meter he can take 61% without you being able to break. 76% with legit combo no reset midscreen. And 85% corner with no resets.

thread PLS
he doesnt need it