What's new

Which character is the king/queen of LAG?

King/queen of lag?

• Sonya

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Ermac

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Other (specify below)

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters

TamedLizard

Buff George
For me it's definitely Ermac
I'm pretty good about landing the punish for a blocked Soul Ball after F4, but Christ...the D3s give me migraines.

Honestly? I'd have to give Kitana an honorable mention. Fuck you and your float njp. Not even D'Vorah's god-like D2 can compete in lag.

Sonya is pretty maddening too.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
This further proves that TYM is free to one of the worst characters in the game.

Yolo Mileenas are so easy to beat. Let alone Mileena in general.

Seriously. Just block if your fighting a yolo rolling Mileena. It's not hard at all.
yolo mileena's are very easy to beat when the connection is decent

I'm pretty good about landing the punish for a blocked Soul Ball after F4, but Christ...the D3s give me migraines.

Honestly? I'd have to give Kitana an honorable mention. Fuck you and your float njp. Not even D'Vorah's god-like D2 can compete in lag.

Sonya is pretty maddening too.
Kitana's njp can beat d'vorah's d+2 in a few situations tho

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Quan summoner: unblockable loop vortext. if they manageto stop it 3 times in a row he gets 3 tries.

Liu Kang Projectiles are murder.

Mileena ball roll does have a disapering hit box, and online very hard to block inWater connection.

Cassie 50/50 kinda hard to Block in Water

Reptile: D3D3D3D3 B2 so stupid. and dat slide

HQT map control

Frame Data = useless online while in Water

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
If you can't punish 33 frames in lag you might need to look in the mirror.This argument has never made LOGICAL sense. If you get caught by a 8 frame roll in lag ok I can see that, even tho its easy to bait and punish her fastest tool ,but to not be able to punish stfu and gtfo, if its lagging that bad shit happens dumb on both sides get over it.Stop making excuses and your eyes will magically open to how pathetically easy it is to punish. Flame away this is the last time I entertain this bull shit. We didn't ask for her to be built around this garbage.

PS mileena's don't magically get to not fight mileena's online after 5k match's coming from the ps4 player perspective stfu I eat that shit up its scrumptious.......

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

People who are STILL saying that Mileena's not that bad, you must be missing that this is taking place in a laggy environment. In a seriously laggy environment in MKX, "just block and punish" does NOT apply at all. By the time you're getting what should be a "free punish", the stupid whore has already recovered and is in the process of doing it again, thus lowering her hitbox to retarded levels of low and hits you out of it.

Ya'll folks need to L2R. =P

xZoro

War God.
Worst character in lag is totally dependant on whos playing against it.
People with a fuck ton of highs will probably say mileena cause of her hitbox
People with poor wakeup will say tanya or something cause they just cant do anything
People with poor pokes will say Kotal or someone like that cause they cant contest the neutral game.

Totally subjective IMO.

For those that said liu, make sure u specify the variation because dragons fire is definitely NOT an online character. If you play cancel characters online, you have no cancels lol :coffee: