What's new

Which character is the king/queen of LAG?

King/queen of lag?

• Sonya

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Ermac

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Other (specify below)

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters
How can a character who her gameplay is based mostly on reactions (unlike most of the cast who their gameplay is braindead safe rushdown and 50/50s) considered the best online character because of a special move that's like -30 on block?

Most of the people who cry about online Mileenas would lose to offline Mileenas too. You just don't know how to fight this character.

Seriously a lot of guys in this "forum of competitive players" must be losing to online Mileenas who random rolls and teleports lol.

And trust me I don't say this because of I main this character. I only say it because I honestly believe "Mileena is OP online" is a myth. You have stuff like Takedas safe and fast overhead to low, Kung lao teleport, Tanya pressure, Scorpion tele that can be cancelled near you and full combo, SZ slide silly recovery on whiff, and a lot of other stuff that's retarded and random online, and people still cry about Mileenas roll?

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Mileena thrives in lag. Yolo mileenas are easy to beat, but i swear to God its like every online mileena is on dial up. Inferno scorpion and mos ermac are next for obvious reasons.im surprised no one mentioned kotal khan and freaking summoner quan. Summoner quan in lag has to be one of the most infuriating mus in mkx..

The problem with roll is not punishing, its timing a mid hitting meaty on wakeup. It's hard to do this for an 8 frame wakeup that low profiles in lag. It's hard to do this for Subby and Reptile in lag, but with Mileena it leads to a combo for her.

I've had to clarify this twice.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Do you play against a Johnny offline? How is fuzzy guardable moves not an online thing? Idk why I posted in this thread lol
well ill answer this for you. the only thing that makes johnny good goes away online. His Cancels=Frame traps and pressure.
the moment he fucks a Cancel up its your turn. no matter the lag.

How can a character who her gameplay is based mostly on reactions (unlike most of the cast who their gameplay is braindead safe rushdown and 50/50s) considered the best online character because of a special move that's like -30 on block?

Most of the people who cry about online Mileenas would lose to offline Mileenas too. You just don't know how to fight this character.

Seriously a lot of guys in this "forum of competitive players" must be losing to online Mileenas who random rolls and teleports lol.

And trust me I don't say this because of I main this character. I only say it because I honestly believe "Mileena is OP online" is a myth. You have stuff like Takedas safe and fast overhead to low, Kung lao teleport, Tanya pressure, Scorpion tele that can be cancelled near you and full combo, SZ slide silly recovery on whiff, and a lot of other stuff that's retarded and random online, and people still cry about Mileenas roll?
comming from a Mileena player. she isnt that hard to master.. she is basically the easiest character to combo with, one of the easiest to catch people off guard. and her wakup is in godlike status.. it is 8 frames low profiles, wiffs most hits, so it forces the opponent to never follow up in fear of getting rolled on by what would be considered an oput of turn move... if you where using any other character you wouldnt use any special like a mileena can. gaps in strings roll. opponet appliing pressure, roll it will wiff most mids highs and even some lows.

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
on another note: the OP should update that Poll choice and add all characters to the list, because it kind of comes off as onesided, or a troll post with only 2 to choose from. and other...