What's new

Guide Where we stand post NEC: Who's washed up, who's back and who's on the bubble.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I have to give props to Big D. He is a very good player. As is zaf. But I have seen the light and I have to say that Ermac is a low mid tier character. When this fool get cornered, he is dead.

Also, REO being the absolute best is debatable because every S tier player has gone through a period where they seemed untouchable (i.e., CD Jr. and Perfect Legend). When REO faces a character that Kabal goes even with (i.e., Kung Lao), he is not as dominating as the community likes to believe.

I also have to say that if I did not exist, the MK community would believe that Freddy is a joke guest character who is mid tier at best. Some of these Freddy players will not start placing high until they forget about Freddy's imaginary rush down game. Freddy is a zoning character, you fools.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Tony T: Stock neutral. Did not make top 16 but at least got some wins on stream and proved he wasn't free. Showed interesting combos and shenanigans and set the stage Tom Brady's return to form.

Krayzie: Stock down. Unfortunately he has now become washed up. Needed another 9th place to stay on the bubble. Only beat a Baraka player because they didn't understand how the command grab works.

Tetra Spirit: Stock neutral. Bodied a rising star in a bad MU but failed to take out any established top guys. Seemed to have somehow managed to be saltier than Showtime after losing.

HAN: Stock neutral. Disappointing loses and failed to follow up on his success at CoCo but did beat Noobe in a mirror and sent KT Smith to permanent washed up status. Biggest contribution to NEC was inventing GGA's next meme(you'll see soon).

Noobe: Stock down. Apparently only showed up to NEC to ask Tom Brady for a money match and get his back blown out by HAN. Was never seen again. There's stories of him holed up in his hotel room or taking a flight home early. I honestly kept mistaking other huge black dudes for him.

Dude Tommy placed higher than you at Season's Beatings and beat Jr there(even though that was the semi-washed up Jr era). That is why he is allowed one more outside top 8 placing before he's on the bubble.

There is a formula here man. I am not biased. I have my own stock down!

You just see bias cause YOU are biased. You expect Bollywood treatment now.
Now you gotta go racial with your bollywood reference. I am sorry bro but Blackula bodied wafflez in winners and barely lost to him in losers. Wafflez stock needs to go down more and also:

Blackula-Stock gone up, beating waffelz and getting third in your pool makes you second best kenshi , good shit.

I have to give props to Big D. He is a very good player. As is zaf. But I have seen the light and I have to say that Ermac is a low mid tier character. When this fool get cornered, he is dead.

Also, REO being the absolute best is debatable because every S tier player has gone through a period where they seemed untouchable (i.e., CD Jr. and Perfect Legend). When REO faces a character that Kabal goes even with (i.e., Kung Lao), he is not as dominating as the community likes to believe.

I also have to say that if I did not exist, the MK community would believe that Freddy is a joke guest character who is mid tier at best. Some of these Freddy players will not start placing high until they forget about Freddy's imaginary rush down game. Freddy is a zoning character, you fools.
Most times Reo has lost is to a player who is not afraid of Kabal and knows what to do to win in the matchup and of course people who use chars who fight Kabal really will. And *shock* go even with him.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Now you gotta go racial with your bollywood reference. I am sorry bro but Blackula bodied wafflez in winners and barley lost to him in losers. Wafflez stock needs to go down more and also:
Wow you really are the most bollywood player in this community.

Also who is Barley? Why does Blackula become 2nd best Kenshi for beating him?

#Kappa

Pig Of The Hut SwiftTomHanks Big D Claude VonStroke I shall rightfully nominate myself for the Ragnarokz award on the next InjustCast. For some reason I forgot that PL bodied every Kabal at EVO.
I've beaten every Kabal. Michaelangelo, Cat, Reo, Jr, Soonk, Master D the list goes on. Block Infinite and without it doesn't matter. I wish a Kabal player would be in my damn bracket but I always run into low hit box chars or a char who I have the least amount of experience against.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I like how this thread now has two unrelated plots. My rankings and Carl going ham. Great night for TYM regardless.

Wow you really are the most bollywood player in this community.

Also who is Barley? Why does Blackula become 2nd best Kenshi for beating him?

#Kappa
Mann , I wish I could get bollywood treatment. South asian girls don't give a shit about being good at mk.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
An anonymous player has asked me to rank Zaf.

Zaf: Stock up. BIG win over Tyrant, causing Tyrant's biggest blowup since Wonder Chef beat him.

Also get off this "such and such is the best player" Lets not be serious here. Lets be fucking real here: Name a player who was good pre patch and was dominant and is still dominant right now?

On the flip side name a player who wasn't anywhere near dominant and didn't win many or any tournaments but post patch they started to climb the ladder.

I'm not on my cocky shit but I am quite annoyed right now. I won the biggest tournament twice in two different eras of the games. When the game wasn't as "evolved" and when it evolved. Do you really think I can't start giving a shit again and show you whats up? Next tournament I win you better not come up to me and try to give me props. You mines well look the other way and try to brush it aside like everything else.

w1nter warz

not making it out of your pool makes you 2nd best with a character??
Well, no one else preforms on Pig's level and blackula imo comes second close because he beats good people with the character and everyone else is a pocket kenshi that only uses him for one or two matchups. I think as long you beat great players with your character. You can be considered being good with that character.

Who do you have in mind?

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
w1nter warz

i really havnt fought any other kenshis that have givin me problems like pig

i played casuals with blakula and we went back and forth, took him a little to adjust to sonya thought when kenshi should win that shit fo free