What's new

Guide Where we stand post NEC: Who's washed up, who's back and who's on the bubble.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
No offense but I think CD Jr plays that matchup better than anyone else in the community. Haven't seen PL do it as of late.
CD Jr lost to reo at raleigh. I haven't lost a set against any Kabal period. I also beat reo 5-0 at the arena.

Zangrief

Noob
Great thread! Just wanted to mention how much I love TYM and the whole Kommuinity. You guys are awesome <3

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
My predictions on who would top were:
1.REO
2.Maxter
3.CDJr.
4.16Bit
5.Tom Brady or Sonic Fox

Glad to know my guys were up there and IMO no ones washed up...well maybe except for ChrisG :REO

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Stock Up: VSM controlling a 50% stake of Top 16

Stock Up : Tony T ? An Australian combo master comes over from a country that has a bigger midget tossing scene than MK. And I think it's banned there

I would prolly use KL for the Kabal MU. I'm still prolly the only KL who hasn't lost a set to a Kabal player. I also tear all other Kabals up online with KL. Prolly the only one who plays that match right anyways so I should take advantage of that and use him. Also may use him against Freddy.
I've never lost to Kabal

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
17th at Dallas isnt too poor =/ GGA 16 Bit

Allow me to explain. It's all relative. For many people 17th at MLG Dallas would be an achievement. You, however, are an elite player who had beaten the bejesus out of the Dominicans. Being washed up is about meeting expectations.

No bias here sir.
Lies bro, Wafflez is in the same category as me but has not to worry about getting top 8. Maan I hope soonk really does take over and everyone else in GGA contributes to the fall of 16bit.

Also do krayzie, swifttomhanks ,khatoik ,tetraspirit ,Han, and noobe. I won't take any of this as a solid opinion but you do provide some good laughs. GO!!!

No offense but I think CD Jr plays that matchup better than anyone else in the community. Haven't seen PL do it as of late.
This is hilarious. I'm the reason he went to Kung Lao for the match up. I'm the reason people started saying "Kabal loses to Kung Lao" but I had to correct them. This is annoying when I stop caring as much then people sweep everything I have done under the rug like it never happened then I come back and start reminding you all what is really up. If and when I ever decide to do this again don't give me props because I will immediately tell you to go fuck yourself.

CRUM

Noob
This is hilarious. I'm the reason he went to Kung Lao for the match up. I'm the reason people started saying "Kabal loses to Kung Lao" but I had to correct them. This is annoying when I stop caring as much then people sweep everything I have done under the rug like it never happened then I come back and start reminding you all what is really up. If and when I ever decide to do this again don't give me props because I will immediately tell you to go fuck yourself.
I was hoping you wouldn't blow me up for that. My apologies.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
GGA 16 Bit
I know their names are not as big, but what about Khaotix and Trepound I think they deserve a mention for varying reasons.

Trepound: Stock down. Once again blows me up and hypes himself and then gets bodied in pools. Needs the ATL guys to tape his mouth shut until the next tournament.

Khaotik: Stock Plummeted. Hyped as the true heir to Crazy Dominican and big time Kitana MU Policeman on TYM. Gets his back blown out by Sonya after talking about how to play the Sonya MU and then eliminated early in pools by a Baraka player. One of the biggest blowups on NEC that nobody wants to talk about.

Both owe me props. Let's keep it real.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Trepound: Stock down. Once again blows me up and hypes himself and then gets bodied in pools. Needs the ATL guys to tape his mouth shut until the next tournament.

Khaotik: Stock Plummeted. Hyped as the true heir to Crazy Dominican and big time Kitana MU Policeman on TYM. Gets his back blown out by Sonya after talking about how to play the Sonya MU and then eliminated early in pools by a Baraka player. One of the biggest blowups on NEC that nobody wants to talk about.

Both owe me props. Let's keep it real.
Amazing that they have both been absolutely silent on TYM as of late. You know they'll be back on OBS to talk more shit next week, tho.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Lies bro, Wafflez is in the same category as me but has not to worry about getting top 8. Maan I hope soonk really does take over and everyone else in GGA contributes to the fall of 16bit.

Also do krayzie, swifttomhanks ,khatoik ,tetraspirit ,Han, and noobe. I won't take any of this as a solid opinion but you do provide some good laughs. GO!!!

Dude Tommy placed higher than you at Season's Beatings and beat Jr there(even though that was the semi-washed up Jr era). That is why he is allowed one more outside top 8 placing before he's on the bubble.

There is a formula here man. I am not biased. I have my own stock down!

You just see bias cause YOU are biased. You expect Bollywood treatment now.