What's new

Question Where does Skarlet land now? And why?

Where is she in the tier list now?

• Total voters

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
all this talk about skarlet being top 5 is nice but...I wanna see Beeneeweenees win a tourney with kano xD...the looks on everyones faces would be priceless xD

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Her armored dash isn't as good as Kabal's.... It's way better. Kabal has armor at the start-up, Skarlet has it through her entire dash and she can confirm into up-slash/down-slash or empty or slide. If Kabal guesses wrong => full combo punish.
Kabal can hitconfirm an iAGB AA at fullscreen into a nomad dash to full combo... Rumors of skarlet having the best dash are greatly exaggerated :)

Also.. Did anyone else notice that ForeverKing's skarlet @ Raleigh was particularly scary -- even moreso than some of the people who are maining her

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Kabal can hitconfirm an iAGB AA at fullscreen into a nomad dash to full combo... Rumors of skarlet having the best dash are greatly exaggerated :)

Also.. Did anyone else notice that ForeverKing's skarlet @ Raleigh was particularly scary -- even moreso than some of the people who are maining her
Skarlet En Dash is good because it has armor the entire animation and she can choose to do nothing and build the spent meter back with a good read blockstring.

I think i already told skarlet is like a beta version of kabal, she can do almost everything he can, but he does it better

M2Dave

Zoning Master
i think he means read dash mix-up, due the possibility she can, slide, overhead or just don't do nothing in particular
But for the 100th time, the non-enhanced overhead and slide is not a 50/50 mix up. No wonder that people who believe that place Skarlet high.

AssassiN

Noob
But for the 100th time, the non-enhanced overhead and slide is not a 50/50 mix up. No wonder that people who believe that place Skarlet high.
WE KNOW!
It's been mentioned several times on this forum that EX down slash and slide are a true 50/50.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Interesting...sometimes I wonder where I would be with skarlet if I put the time in with her from the beginning instead of with Tombstone.

About all this "potential doesn't mean shit" talk. Don't you remember characters like NW and Ermac making top 8 at majors Big D. And how long it took the cyrax players to do it. Granted she isn't broken, but I think m2dave said it best. She is very tournament viable due to her ability to make any match close.

I think that she can still jump up on the tier list because she does have the tools. However the skarlet army has only been growing for about 3-4 months. It will be interesting to see how she grows.

As for me, I won't be spending much time playing except for some locals and casuals. I'm way too busy right now and I just don't have the time. I wish I dropped Tombstone sooner.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
"Fools"
" How you Smoke fools like Johnny Cage's F3"
"You Skarlet fools thinks she can fight Kabal"
" You sturborn fools"
"Rushdown is for fools"
"Freddy isin't for fools"
"Dumb fool"