What's new

Question Where does Skarlet land now? And why?

Where is she in the tier list now?

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
well thats what they said about kenshi before u made him look broken pig lol, now his rank has shifted, i feel shes more up there then the credit u give her, but just as u did wit kenshi, i cant just talk about it, i will have to step up n prove this in tournament play

I've seen the future you have already made top 8 at Dallas

No one is ready for your scar/freddy/jax/kabal quad pack

And yea man she might/could be but things I need to see before agreeing is scarlet VS top kabal, Lao ,cage, Sonya

I don't doubt it but just need to see it first

peachyO

Noob
i do not yet think she is top 10...YET. as was pointed out, she has not yet been fully tapped into (hehehe). but she has so many tools, and is so damaging. she has such a high learning curve, unfortunately, and i feel that is why she has not been fully discovered. but with enough time, there's no telling how good she actually is. it's kinda scary.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
6-10.

Kabal, Kunglao, Cyrax, Kenshi, Sonya, Kitana, Freddy, JC, Sektor, Skarlet, Reptile.

A legit A tier.

sorry, but i dnt have her top 10. i still havent seen a skarlet top 8 at a big major. Also after me and the vegas crew fighting CD some, we figured out alot about her and what her big weaknesses are. Maybe scar can be the one to top 8 with her, maybe CD will, but as of right now there is no way she is above chars like cage, sonya, and etc.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think she is top 5, due the possibility having at least one answer for every character in the game, from zonning to presure, to reset and armor

AssassiN

Noob
All I can say is wait for it...

I think she doesn't really have zoning, her first dagger does no chip and if it hits it's only 2% damage. Her daggers are only for meterbuilding and mix-up between red dash or another dagger.

The funny thing is, she becomes better if the opponent knows the MU more.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I feel as if skarlet is 6-10 even after full potential

Possibly 5 but that's highest I see it
Top 5 at the highest is what the sane people in this community believe. But I am afraid we will have to listen to the "if only someone played Skarlet at the fullest potential..." nonsense for as long as the game is alive.

I know you already know what I am about to say, but these delusional people in the Skarlet forum need a reminder every week. She cannot be a top 3 character, because unlike the top 3 characters in the game (i.e., Kabal, Kenshi, and Kung Lao), Skarlet's overall match ups are fairly balanced. With the possible exception of Kabal, she does not lose badly to anybody. But she does not dominate anybody either. Outside of execution, she is definitely one of the more viable tournament characters in the game. But she is not top 3. And neither is she tied with Kabal as the best character in the game, you stubborn fools.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Top 5 at the highest is what the sane people in this community believe. But I am afraid we will have to listen to the "if only someone played Skarlet at the fullest potential..." nonsense for as long as the game is alive.

I know you already know what I am about to say, but these delusional people in the Skarlet forum need a reminder every week. She cannot be a top 3 character, because unlike the top 3 characters in the game (i.e., Kabal, Kenshi, and Kung Lao), Skarlet's overall match ups are fairly balanced. With the possible exception of Kabal, she does not lose badly to anybody. But she does not dominate anybody either. Outside of execution, she is definitely one of the more viable tournament characters in the game. But she is not top 3. And neither is she tied with Kabal as the best character in the game, you stubborn fools.
we love you too dave, to keep our sanity up ^^

And you just told the truth there. like it a lot.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I agree with Dave about the "...just wait." talking point. Dallas is it for that.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Injustice's coming (and the end of the world btw), it's too late for Skarlet. Damn time of trouble ! :(

This character is the most overrated bitch in the game. She's 11-15

She is NOT better than Kitana or Sonya.

She was overrated, still is, and belongs in top 15. She's good, but she's not godlike or broken
tell em mr mil haha, she not on that sonya or kitty lvl. I thought she was, but after playing CD and watching some of these majors, she hasn't seemed to be top 10. I'm real surprised ppl try to put her over chars like reptile lmao, not a chance.

tell em mr mil haha, she not on that sonya or kitty lvl. I thought she was, but after playing CD and watching some of these majors, she hasn't seemed to be top 10. I'm real surprised ppl try to put her over chars like reptile lmao, not a chance.
lol people put her top 4. im like lol.

AssassiN

Noob
I've gotta be blatantly honest here, but CD's Skarlet needs a lot of work. His skills in general are awesome, it's just his Skarlet that needs some more work.

I keep seeing improvement, so I'm hoping he's gonna blow people away at MLG Dallas.

I've gotta be blatantly honest here, but CD's Skarlet needs a lot of work. His skills in general are awesome, it's just his Skarlet that needs some more work.

I keep seeing improvement, so I'm hoping he's gonna blow people away at MLG Dallas.
either way, she still not top 10 until someone shows up with her and gets top 8 at a big major. There have been reptile's, sonya's, cage's, and etc. in top 8 at majors but no skarlet, so she can't be over them. Also CD got top 16 evo which is no easy task, he got put out by his bros which can happen sometimes; i lost in a tournament to my bro and my vegas homie flawedzilla at SCR.

AssassiN

Noob
either way, she still not top 10 until someone shows up with her and gets top 8 at a big major. There have been reptile's, sonya's, cage's, and etc. in top 8 at majors but no skarlet, so she can't be over them. Also CD got top 16 evo which is no easy task, he got put out by his bros which can happen sometimes; i lost in a tournament to my bro and my vegas homie flawedzilla at SCR.
He made top 16 because his fundamentals are awesome like I said, I love watching him play(any of the CD bro's).
And with work I mean practice, I saw him dropping combo's and messing up punishments. His footsies and anti-air with her are very good.

I'm not saying she is top 5 but she is somewhere around 6 or 7, she ain't broken and she isn't godlike but she is good.
CD and LOTF are leveling up with her to display her, I can only show her off in the EU.