What's new

What's Your New Years Resolutions?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Only one thing: Move away from service desk jobs.
Been a 1st level agent since November of 2016, working second place now but basically the same job. Gained ~45 pounds and other stress induced issues. Seriously hinders my ability to spend quality time with my partner, family, friends or just by myself.

I know you have a similar job JBeezY, hope it's going better over there :D
Man o man i feel u. Ive gained weight too working at this office job. Been here for over a year and some change now but moved up into my third position. Not bad actually, but yeah...this job is only a paycheck 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, so i barely see my family or have time to myself. But we gotta make a living somehow

yeah i know how you feel.
i've been trying to row 225 clean, bar touches chest, torso close to 90 degrees, x 5 reps for a while, but i keep fucking it up. i also need need to db bench 90s, but so far im at 70sx4 and i feel disgusted at myself.
gl with your shit, man, keep shooting for the stars.
Dude, I know the struggle! You perhaps need to do some accessory work. I was really lacking in last year, might do some alternative lifts like front squats, too. I wish luck and success.

Only one thing: Move away from service desk jobs.
Been a 1st level agent since November of 2016, working second place now but basically the same job. Gained ~45 pounds and other stress induced issues. Seriously hinders my ability to spend quality time with my partner, family, friends or just by myself.

I know you have a similar job JBeezY, hope it's going better over there :D
I feel u man. But blue collared jobs tend to pay lesser than white collared jobs, and white collared jobs involves sitting on a desk most of the time. I Guess u can’t have the best of both worlds. Just work out in ur free time or something.

Amen! Then I must ask, who is SpecOps2013 ?Question mark?
A student trying to survive in the top college in his country (not boasting but this is the truth life sucks here). I’ve seen all kinds of people for my age and I would just like to be myself no matter who criticises me or hates me for who I am. Btw I don’t get how u r so positive all the time but I would srsly like to be as positive as u sometimes too.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
A student trying to survive in the top college in his country (not boasting but this is the truth life sucks here). I’ve seen all kinds of people for my age and I would just like to be myself no matter who criticises me or hates me for who I am. Btw I don’t get how u r so positive all the time but I would srsly like to be as positive as u sometimes too.
You're gonna go through that in life. People are gonna judge for you just being you. But you learn that whatever they think of you negatively is none of your business. You continue to be at the top, get your education, and build your life to be the happiest you can. And thats all that matter :)

And thank you for the kind words. It aint easy trying to be positive all the time haha. Life kicks your ass, but you also learn to appreciate that you're still breathing so i still smile :)

You're gonna go through that in life. People are gonna judge for you just being you. But you learn that whatever they think of you negatively is none of your business. You continue to be at the top, get your education, and build your life to be the happiest you can. And thats all that matter :)

And thank you for the kind words. It aint easy trying to be positive all the time haha. Life kicks your ass, but you also learn to appreciate that you're still breathing so i still smile :)
Thanks for the advice man.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I feel u man. But blue collared jobs tend to pay lesser than white collared jobs, and white collared jobs involves sitting on a desk most of the time. I Guess u can’t have the best of both worlds. Just work out in ur free time or something.
Yea, I was doing so before working but I have so little time thanks to job and travelling I don't know how to do it anymore.

Also, I read you live in a not that cool country, fellow middle/eastern European?
Man o man i feel u. Ive gained weight too working at this office job. Been here for over a year and some change now but moved up into my third position. Not bad actually, but yeah...this job is only a paycheck 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, so i barely see my family or have time to myself. But we gotta make a living somehow
I'm making a shitty one at that, people say I earn pretty well compared to most folks, especially my age but it's still not enough to have a living wage, ridiculous. Wish I was a 9-5er at least, shifts are fucked ;..;

Yea, I was doing so before working but I have so little time thanks to job and travelling I don't know how to do it anymore.

Also, I read you live in a not that cool country, fellow middle/eastern European?

I'm making a shitty one at that, people say I earn pretty well compared to most folks, especially my age but it's still not enough to have a living wage, ridiculous. Wish I was a 9-5er at least, shifts are fucked ;..;
Nah man I live somewhere in South East Asia. And as far as coolness is concerned, my country is super intolerant of gay people and one guy even threatened to kill all gay supporters lol. I’ll just leave it at that.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Nah man I live somewhere in South East Asia. And as far as coolness is concerned, my country is super intolerant of gay people and one guy even threatened to kill all gay supporters lol. I’ll just leave it at that.
I don't think I will ever understand hating on gay people to be honest.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I don't think I will ever understand hating on gay people to be honest.
People hate what they fear or don't understand. It's weird, i know...and I will never understand it fully and i dont need to. Ya just learn to live and love because although this is cliche, but the lesson from my mother holds true to this day. LOVE will always overcome hate. <3

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Mine are simple but nothing short of easy.

Lose at ton of weight. At least get back to 220 pounds.

Quit smoking. It's been 3 days already yeah:)!!! The most it's been in 7 years.

Spend more time with my kids.

Go on a vacation. Like on a actual airplane and leave the country.

Get a bigger home. JOB #1!!!!!

Goals would be to compete in a few tournaments if possible but if not meh... I've had better chances this year playing the lottery so I'll continue that.

Getting a PS4 so I could play @JBeezYBabY in Tekken 7 and all dem fighters. Except Marvel. That game is trash.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
People hate what they fear or don't understand. It's weird, i know...and I will never understand it fully and i dont need to. Ya just learn to live and love because although this is cliche, but the lesson from my mother holds true to this day. LOVE will always overcome hate. <3
Haha, so corny. Love & Peace, right? :D

I would be okay just with more Tolerance & Understanding in this world.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Mine are simple but nothing short of easy.

Lose at ton of weight. At least get back to 220 pounds.

Quit smoking. It's been 3 days already yeah:)!!! The most it's been in 7 years.

Spend more time with my kids.

Go on a vacation. Like on a actual airplane and leave the country.

Get a bigger home. JOB #1!!!!!

Goals would be to compete in a few tournaments if possible but if not meh... I've had better chances this year playing the lottery so I'll continue that.

Getting a PS4 so I could play @JBeezYBabY in Tekken 7 and all dem fighters. Except Marvel. That game is trash.
U damn right betta get a working PS4 lol HASHTAG/Goals!

Haha, so corny. Love & Peace, right? :D

I would be okay just with more Tolerance & Understanding in this world.
IT IS CORNY! But its the damn truth lol. I honestly dont think we will ever reach peace n love from everybody, or even Tolerance & Understanding, but its good to at least respect each other. And TRUST im ALWAYS ready when a muthafucka DONT ;)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I want to put more time into my painting this year. I have already started work on a new workshop. Also I plan to learn a new technique called "airbrushing". Aside from that the normal ones everyone has.. be more healthy, loose weight, try to be more positive that kind of stuff. Still the main thing is that during the teenage years of my kids I lost all my creative outlets.. now the last one has moved out I want to try and rekindle my creativity. I am hoping it will bring me feelings of accomplishment and fulfilment that may help with other parts of my life.

Build the courage to stand on a stage and perform (improv, stand up)
Start building a copywriting portfolio
Supplement my income through at least 2 sources (mortgage banking, waiting tables, copywriting, house cleaning, ect. That's right I'm not afraid of hard work if it means steady income).
Letting go of any preconceived notions and being more available in the present moment to/ for others.
Wishing for a tighter grasp on perspective and my own limits through meditative practice
**Letting go of resentment

Finding the wisdom and focus to commit to any one of these throughout the year