What's new

What's Your New Years Resolutions?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Whoop there is it! Happy New Year to all my fellow gamer nerds! A new year is upon us, and I know some of you have goals to meet. So what are resolutions for the new year?

Need to lose some weight? Want to finally enter in a tournament? Have a game to solely focus on? Let me know below! Maybe we can help each other fulfill that goal!

Righeous ;)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I’m trying to be more laid back and calm and take a few moments to think before I speak, because my mouth gets me in a lot of trouble.
OOOOOOO Ive been there! And actually still kinda am there lol. Make sure you choose your battles when it comes to that. Sometimes its not worth speaking your mind to things that aren't really important enough. That could lead to unnecessary drama and stress that you do not need. It's all learning through life situations. Take it from Uncle JBeezY :)

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I’d tell you but those are personal and I’m not very openly sentimental on forums anymore.

Let’s just say redemption.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'd like to cut back on the beers but who am I kidding.
SAME! Except thats wine for me lol

Save money
Get a promotion or new higher paying job
Gym gym gym and diet diet diet
Better time management
I feel you on all points especially the diet part. I mean, I'm all about cakes n pies, ass n thighs! But this negro need to trim the belly fat and lose weight. If YOU know any dietary regiment, protein shakes, magic pills, WHATEVA let me know!

I’d tell you but those are personal and I’m not very openly sentimental on forums anymore.

Let’s just say redemption.
Well ever since i have been here, i caught that about u. Any reason why you do share about yourself anymore ?Question mark? Its all love :)

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
Here is a couple of my new years resolutions:

- Keep on track with my diet and exercise. I'm 40 pounds lighter than I was last year and I wanna keep it that way. I don't really need to lose anymore so if I stick to the plan my weight gain will be from added muscle.

- Also, I'm gonna have to take a page out of Dankster's book and start thinking before I speak for I too have gotten in trouble because of my mouth.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
SAME! Except thats wine for me lol

I feel you on all points especially the diet part. I mean, I'm all about cakes n pies, ass n thighs! But this negro need to trim the belly fat and lose weight. If YOU know any dietary regiment, protein shakes, magic pills, WHATEVA let me know!

Well ever since i have been here, i caught that about u. Any reason why you do share about yourself anymore ?Question mark? Its all love :)
it's called reduce your caloric intake.

Ascend to god hood and finally get that 415 pound deadlift. Natty of course

Purchase a G5 Glock 19, and roast a whole suckling pig.

Edit: I know they're more like goals. Lol

I used to love deadlifting but I gave up after 315 tbh. it's pointless when I already have stubby legs and naturally big legs, I'm already starting to look like Motaro.
I'm short but buff, O have your typical Powerlifter physique, my legs are stubby too because I love to squat. I just want to get to 415 so bad, my highest was 385ish around high 180pounds body weight. I got a taste of being close and I want to ensure I just do it to get out of my system.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Gonna cut sugar out of my diet as best I can, and gonna try to reduce all the salt in my life as well ;)

Going to get back hard into the gym and hopefully get my youtube channel and game ideas off the ground. Also become a better programmer.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Goals/Resolutions, basically the same thing. Read 6 books, lose some weight, learn to play piano, learn some music theory, become decent at Injustice 2.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
it's called reduce your caloric intake.
Ugh...i dont wanna be one of "those" who go grocery shopping and look at the calories at every item i see. I mean, i have a hard enough time trying to find what the hell i wanna eat :(

Gonna cut sugar out of my diet as best I can, and gonna try to reduce all the salt in my life as well ;)

Going to get back hard into the gym and hopefully get my youtube channel and game ideas off the ground. Also become a better programmer.
When you get that Youtube channel, you let a negro know so i can subscribe ;)

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I'm short but buff, O have your typical Powerlifter physique, my legs are stubby too because I love to squat. I just want to get to 415 so bad, my highest was 385ish around high 180pounds body weight. I got a taste of being close and I want to ensure I just do it to get out of my system.
yeah i know how you feel.
i've been trying to row 225 clean, bar touches chest, torso close to 90 degrees, x 5 reps for a while, but i keep fucking it up. i also need need to db bench 90s, but so far im at 70sx4 and i feel disgusted at myself.
gl with your shit, man, keep shooting for the stars.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Ugh...i dont wanna be one of "those" who go grocery shopping and look at the calories at every item i see. I mean, i have a hard enough time trying to find what the hell i wanna eat :(

When you get that Youtube channel, you let a negro know so i can subscribe ;)
you don't have to lol, just eat the right foods and you'll be fine. that means whole foods and minimizing junk foods.