What's new

What's Your New Years Resolutions?

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
SAME! Except thats wine for me lol

I feel you on all points especially the diet part. I mean, I'm all about cakes n pies, ass n thighs! But this negro need to trim the belly fat and lose weight. If YOU know any dietary regiment, protein shakes, magic pills, WHATEVA let me know!

Well ever since i have been here, i caught that about u. Any reason why you do share about yourself anymore ?Question mark? Its all love :)

There's no magic solution.. but if you want advice just hit me up. It's been a while, but I was a boxer/mixed martial arts to and than transitioned to powerlifting and some bodybuilding, and I was always self trained in terms of fitness. So in reasonably knowledgeable about such things.

There's no magic solution.. but if you want advice just hit me up. It's been a while, but I was a boxer/mixed martial arts to and than transitioned to powerlifting and some bodybuilding, and I was always self trained in terms of fitness. So in reasonably knowledgeable about such things.
Man boxings so beautiful but so damn hard for people that box.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
My resolution this year is to me more active in FGC. Last year opened my eyes to this community, and im grateful for site to broaden my horizons. And imma try my best to actually make it to events around my area. Hell, thinking of going to EVO! You think my Black ass is outrageous on online, wait to you see my full blackness up close n personal babY!

The king of the turn up! And i really wanna be there to support those who are competing and even get myself out there to compete myself. At the end of the day, every community needs to support one another for it to grow. So thats my goal for this year :)

EntropicByDesign

As to resolutions.. ehh, hm.

Is like to increase my material stability and comfort a little. So either make more money, cut living expenses or both. Nothing drastic, just fewer "shit how am I going to afford this" moments.

I'd like to get back into shape. Again, nothing drastic. No interest in chasing my old numbers, but I'd like to go shirtless and it not be embarrassing.

And finally, I want to be good at at least one fighting game. Legitimately good.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
See, this is why i miss seeing your ass on PS4. We got ALOT of catching up to do! But i most def need some type of weight loss advice cuz the supplements ive been trying aint cutting it, at least from what i can see.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I’m trying to be more laid back and calm and take a few moments to think before I speak, because my mouth gets me in a lot of trouble.
Make sure not to go too far on the other end of the spectrum though. I used to be exactly like this in my early teens, tried to stop it then ended up becoming really quiet which feels even worse. I've found the healthy-ish balance between the two now though lol

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Im going to build more confidence and become a more established EDM artist this year. I had no plans on being an artist but I released a Dubstep/Hardstyle rave type of track on itunes, spotify, etc back in November and received a positive response. DJs and regular consumers are playing/buying/streaming my track around the world right now(cdbaby tracks my plays and locations) and it feels great. I think I can actually do this! :)

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Im going to build more confidence and become a more established EDM artist this year. I had no plans on being an artist but I released a Dubstep/Hardstyle rave type of track on itunes, spotify, etc back in November and received a positive response. DJs and regular consumers are playing/buying/streaming my track around the world right now(cdbaby tracks my plays and locations) and it feels great. I think I can actually do this! :)
GO FOR IT! Building whatever you want to do takes confidence. You have to believe in your work first, or else nobody will. DO THAT SHIT! The market for EDM is so high, its basically mainstream cuz its everywhere. As a matter of fact, you should post a link of your music here so we can all listen. I know Id like to see what you working wit' Mr Superstar DJ in the making! :)

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
I used to love deadlifting but I gave up after 315 tbh. it's pointless when I already have stubby legs and naturally big legs, I'm already starting to look like Motaro.
Do rackpulls instead then. I'm on that team naturally massive legs as well so I know your pain. Still doing deadlifts because it's a Great exercise (and still chasing the 4 Plates dl) but When you wanna have big Ass traps and forearms rackpulls are better

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
GO FOR IT! Building whatever you want to do takes confidence. You have to believe in your work first, or else nobody will. DO THAT SHIT! The market for EDM is so high, its basically mainstream cuz its everywhere. As a matter of fact, you should post a link of your music here so we can all listen. I know Id like to see what you working wit' Mr Superstar DJ in the making! :)
You're always such a positive person. I like you, you're great! :)

If anyone is interested, this is the song I released. Im working on more music right now, more in the trap genre tho and not as much wubs n dubs lol.

http://smarturl.it/subtonic-monsters

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
You're always such a positive person. I like you, you're great! :)

If anyone is interested, this is the song I released. Im working on more music right now, more in the trap genre tho and not as much wubs n dubs lol.

http://smarturl.it/subtonic-monsters
Awww i have my days, but i try to look at the brighter side of things. Thank ya kindly for the kind words! And once i get a chance after work, i will most def check this out cuz Uncle JBeezY can twerk to some trap babY! :D

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Do rackpulls instead then. I'm on that team naturally massive legs as well so I know your pain. Still doing deadlifts because it's a Great exercise (and still chasing the 4 Plates dl) but When you wanna have big Ass traps and forearms rackpulls are better
i work out in my college gym where there's no rack. it sucks but oh well.

EntropicByDesign

See, this is why i miss seeing your ass on PS4. We got ALOT of catching up to do! But i most def need some type of weight loss advice cuz the supplements ive been trying aint cutting it, at least from what i can see.

Supplements (the right ones) help you out, but they only assist, you have to build a foundation of work and diet first, then use them to.. well, supplement areas that are lacking or to really shore up others.

We'll talk for sure.

EntropicByDesign

Man boxings so beautiful but so damn hard for people that box.

It's one of the most fulfilling and interesting things I've ever done. Stepping into a fight for the first time is still one of my proudest moments in life. The benefits are incalculable. But yeah, it's rough on you. Very rough if you take things seriously and do more than just train (which there is nothing wrong with, but there is a difference). Ive had surgery thrice - and another I'm not going to go through with scheduled for later this month - on my hands and I still deal with daily/nightly pain and problems. I have aches and pains my whole body over and will until the day I die.. but I wouldn't to trade a day of it. I've fought, both won and lost, in front of thousands of people and that's a feeling that's absolutely worth everything else.

My advice though, is take care of yourself better than I did. Fighting, actual fighting, is a grind and if you bitch out and scream DOCTOR after every twinge you won't go far, but too many of is just grit our teeth through real problems that become chronic, life-long issues because we didn't get help when we should have... And I got out long before the real problems start, the mental stuff. There's a reason you don't see many retired, career boxers. They gave their lives for the sport and the fans and ring.. and so many die, utterly destitute and alone, scared, weak and crazy. Sorry to rant here, but so many people don't know that stuff, and they watch boxing or mma and don't realize what those guys are giving. Pieces of you, years of your life, stay in the ring. They are cast out with the sweat and blood and carried off on the roars and screams.of the audience. Consumed in the onslaught of hormones and excitement and adrenaline and entertainment.. and so few fans or people watching realize that.

Ok , that's deep enough. Lol. I'ma go eat Buffalo Wild Wings.

DTruth

Noob
Ran into some health issues which forced me actually workout seriously. Lost 12lb in December so the goal is to lose 15 more.

Also I want to get solid with Harley. Im tired of only having a good GL.

It's one of the most fulfilling and interesting things I've ever done. Stepping into a fight for the first time is still one of my proudest moments in life. The benefits are incalculable. But yeah, it's rough on you. Very rough if you take things seriously and do more than just train (which there is nothing wrong with, but there is a difference). Ive had surgery thrice - and another I'm not going to go through with scheduled for later this month - on my hands and I still deal with daily/nightly pain and problems. I have aches and pains my whole body over and will until the day I die.. but I wouldn't to trade a day of it. I've fought, both won and lost, in front of thousands of people and that's a feeling that's absolutely worth everything else.

My advice though, is take care of yourself better than I did. Fighting, actual fighting, is a grind and if you bitch out and scream DOCTOR after every twinge you won't go far, but too many of is just grit our teeth through real problems that become chronic, life-long issues because we didn't get help when we should have... And I got out long before the real problems start, the mental stuff. There's a reason you don't see many retired, career boxers. They gave their lives for the sport and the fans and ring.. and so many die, utterly destitute and alone, scared, weak and crazy. Sorry to rant here, but so many people don't know that stuff, and they watch boxing or mma and don't realize what those guys are giving. Pieces of you, years of your life, stay in the ring. They are cast out with the sweat and blood and carried off on the roars and screams.of the audience. Consumed in the onslaught of hormones and excitement and adrenaline and entertainment.. and so few fans or people watching realize that.

Ok , that's deep enough. Lol. I'ma go eat Buffalo Wild Wings.
Very few know when to retire is another thing too. One more fight, one more fight, then they get injured, have slur speech, and worse. Because you do give your life to boxing, a sport that consists of your opponent hitting you in the head as hard as he can, as long as he can, brutal.

Ran into some health issues which forced me actually workout seriously. Lost 12lb in December so the goal is to lose 15 more.

Also I want to get solid with Harley. Im tired of only having a good GL.
I have actually been thinking about picking up Harley lately. She’s the only female that interests me (possibly WW) and she seems fun to play.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Only one thing: Move away from service desk jobs.
Been a 1st level agent since November of 2016, working second place now but basically the same job. Gained ~45 pounds and other stress induced issues. Seriously hinders my ability to spend quality time with my partner, family, friends or just by myself.

I know you have a similar job JBeezY, hope it's going better over there :D

I actually finally purchased a better DAW than what I used to use, so its my resolution is more of a goal. That goal is to fully learn how to use that DAW and have one fully produced song thats been mixed, edited, and ready for a music video which is my ultimate goal. After taking a few years off from making music(lots of things happened that killed my motivation like my mother passing away, losing my practice space etc.)

Things are finally looking up in that part of my life.

I have lots of interests and lots of goals within each interest, never really had resolutions though. I still have lots of goals with irl stuff, video game stuff, religion stuff, art stuff, motorcycle stuff, etc. Fell free to ask me to elaborate on anything, I'm new here.