What's new

What's your "IM GETTING HYPE AND GOING TO BODY YOU" song?

Pretty much anything from the new KI soundtrack is actually perfect for this. Which is great because it does what it's supposed to do- get you hype.

Also, ANYTHING from Ludacris at his prime:

MAH NIGGA.

I honestly don't know what I would legitimately listen to that would get me hyped up while playing. I'm sure I'll have something in mind when the time calls for it next month.

It will probably consist of Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nine Inch Nails, Godsmack, Disturbed, or about a thousand others. Sure, some folks might be like, "da fuq some of those can't get you hype." Yeah, well, I don't need something to get me hyped up necessarily. I like to be zen. :) I'll save the hype shit for when it will be needed.
Zen music is secret top tier.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.

I am a fucking MONSTER when this plays. Dont even get me started on the shit I used to pull in Kamen Rider Chou Climax Heroes when Time Judged All would play. *resident Tokusatsu nerd*

Oh shit I'm in tears at the level of trolling during that match! Please lord can we have this dubbed over the PL vs Reo EVO MK9 Evo losers Finals? XD

Last edited:

Major Moron74

I'm not paying for your beliefs
I've said it before in a previous thread, but I don't know how you could listen to anything but metal while playing MK.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Ulfuls-GUTZ DA ZE!
You could kill me dead and I'd just situp and pump my fist and keep going.
Video is ridiculous and amazing and its why I get fired up. I dig the cheese.