What's new

What's your "IM GETTING HYPE AND GOING TO BODY YOU" song?

So lately when I go to my locals I'm starting to wear my headset and playing music now. I know everyone has that one song that they love and when they hear it, they're playing on a whole different level then they usually are. I know this past week when @AK XEN0M0RPH was wrecking people at our local he was listening to folk metal (i think its amish metal he he). Also when I was listening to this song, I DESTROYED the person i was playing the first round....but when the song changed....i got bodied lol So tym, what is your hype song? If its something I like i might use it in my playlist.

Here's the song I was listening to when I OBLITERATED my opponent in the first game

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
So lately when I go to my locals I'm starting to wear my headset and playing music now. I know everyone has that one song that they love and when they hear it, they're playing on a whole different level then they usually are. I know this past week when @AK XEN0M0RPH was wrecking people at our local he was listening to folk metal (i think its amish metal he he). Also when I was listening to this song, I DESTROYED the person i was playing the first round....but when the song changed....i got bodied lol So tym, what is your hype song? If its something I like i might use it in my playlist.

Here's the song I was listening to when I OBLITERATED my opponent in the first game
They're hot