What's new

What's your "IM GETTING HYPE AND GOING TO BODY YOU" song?

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Yes! We need more of that stuff going around. I just got into prog recently, started with DT (still probably my overall favorite) but there is a ton to be found in this genre haha.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
I don't understand how the fuck people can listen to EDM when they play. I tried it once and got bodied. Can't think with that shit on. You just can't to go.

Normal stuff I listen to

Song I was listening to when I played PL

I really need to body this guy

E

Eldriken

I <3 Tool
MAH NIGGA.

I honestly don't know what I would legitimately listen to that would get me hyped up while playing. I'm sure I'll have something in mind when the time calls for it next month.

It will probably consist of Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nine Inch Nails, Godsmack, Disturbed, or about a thousand others. Sure, some folks might be like, "da fuq some of those can't get you hype." Yeah, well, I don't need something to get me hyped up necessarily. I like to be zen. :) I'll save the hype shit for when it will be needed.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
So lately when I go to my locals I'm starting to wear my headset and playing music now. I know everyone has that one song that they love and when they hear it, they're playing on a whole different level then they usually are. I know this past week when @AK XEN0M0RPH was wrecking people at our local he was listening to folk metal (i think its amish metal he he). Also when I was listening to this song, I DESTROYED the person i was playing the first round....but when the song changed....i got bodied lol So tym, what is your hype song? If its something I like i might use it in my playlist.

Here's the song I was listening to when I OBLITERATED my opponent in the first game

I'd be so demoralized being beaten by someone listening to something as terrible as this lol.

I never have a single tune for what you're talking about, this is probably my anthem at the moment.