What's new

What's going to be your process once you get your hands on Injustice 2?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, it seems it's confirmed Brainiac is a story mode unlock. Might knock story out first then, the mode I'm least excited for, lol. At least NRS makes story mode interesting and fun.

These two days are gonna be brutal for me...

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Mine is kind of similar. I'll do the tutorial first (I assume it has one) then ill probably jump into training with Scarecrow or Black Adam and play around for a bit. Then knock out story mode, maybe look through the trophy list and knock out all of the offline trophies I can get quickly just to get them out of the way (I remember the supposed leaked list looked really easy)

And then ill keep on in training mode, do some multiverse or w.e it is for gear unlocks/combo practice, and finally after feeling comfy with whoever it is I click with (Hoping for Scarecrow or Adam in the beginning) start playing with people online.

EDIT

Forgot to mention ill probably be checking in here regularly too for tech/combos with whoever it is I play lol

methademic

UPR Methademic
I'll probably knock out most of the story and then hit the lab with atrocitus/aquaman and then get mopped online and start over the next day

Espio

Kokomo
Since Gamestop is doing the Monday night early release, I feel like day one is going to be a mostly casual day for me.

I'm knocking story mode out in one sitting, I'm really excited to play Blue Beetle's chapter and hoping he gets his due. Also curious to see if any of the premier skins besides Reverse Flash show up in story (no spoilers please).

Immediately finding out how to unlock Vixen lol.

I wanna listen to all of Blue Beetle/Vixen's intro dialogues with each other and everyone.

Gonna lab Blue Beetle and Vixen to try to come up with a game plan for when I head online the next day.

I'm so ready.

Krabman

Noob
I usually go through each character and first try out their normals and specials to get an idea of how the character plays. Once I find the few I know I'll enjoy I start finding combos and what not.

I'll go to the lab with Harley and Poison Iy to start, then go into story.

Is there any news on when the digital version can be downloaded?

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
story mode first to grab Brainiac (if he is an unlock, otherwise I'll probably pass on story for a bit), hit training mode with Canary (and the other 8 or so characters I wanna play, but mostly Canary), maybe a quick run through a multiverse or two to build up my gear collection, then online.

f24

Don't F*** with a God
1. Complete story mode
2. do a tower with every character
3. narrow down mains and lab

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Actually I'll probably just run straight through story so I can play it before it gets spoiled. Then I'll practice Arrow and then later Fate, hopefully I like them as much as I'm thinking I will.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
My process is going to be different for this game. I'm currently unemployed, so I wasn't even planning on getting the game right now. But a friend told me about a day 1 tournament a local scene is hosting for a copy of the game, so I'll be going over to his house and download his copy to practice the day of in hopes of winning my own copy. Given the time constraint, I'm focusing on a new character that seems to cover a lot of bases (Cold) and a returning character I played (Flash) and I'm basically going to spend my few hours of prep labbing their moves, combos and frame data in hopes of winning my own copy.

If I do actually win, I'll take a much more measured approach going forward. But since I can only guarantee one afternoon with the game, I am cramming knowledge for those two characters and then going to play my brains out.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Unlock grid skin

Hit the lab danksied ivy Adam cyborg

Watch story mode online while playing ranked matches.

Wait for "this character is op" threads on TYM

Challenge Ra Helios and recollect my experience with Ricky Raws

Let's go Spurs.

Just cause idk

Fuck the warriors

Obviously.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I like to use story mode to figure out which character I'm going to main (and to get the achivements out of the way for that mode). Then I'll hit the lab, learn a few combos and head online to get crushed to the ground because I'm still waiting on my fightstick :,(

portent

Noob
1. Story Mode
2. Story Mode again (for reasons not to spoil)
3. Ignore game till all DLC and patches are complete.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
First thing I always do in every game is check the options menu and tweak the settings to my preference if needed.

As for the game it self, I'm going to do the story first before anything else which should also help me get a general feel of the game.
After that probably spend 15 minutes orso in training with each character that I'm interested in to see if they are to my liking. After that probably the arcade mode (or what ever it's called) with said characters, do some more training and go online.