What's new

What's going to be your process once you get your hands on Injustice 2?

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Run into Practice Mode with Dr. Fate, and various other hype characters. Test all of the legacy characters, see what's still safe, and what isn't anymore (or even possible for that matter).

Grind out that Mr. Freeze Premier Skin.

Then 1v1 my buddies with some time for Story interlaced in between all of this.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
1) pick a character i like, go through all his moves. Repeat. If i found my favorite i
2)stay with him and lab 3-5 hours.

3) Go onlin3 and rape :).

4) Lose and goto 2)

Return 0;

Immediately go into practice mode, hopefully Brainiac is available from the start. Regardless I will either pick Flash, GL, CC, or Ivy first then I gradually go down from my OG Injustice mains/Most hype newcomers to the returning characters I didn't play at all/least hype newcomers (Superman, Wonder woman, Grodd, and Cheetah). I always get my games from Walmart where preorder bonuses are available from the start and I will dive into Darkseid hopefully. I'll worry about playing brainiac later if he's a story mode unlock

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
my process will be skip every single cinematic in the story to unlock brainiac asap, learn what i can then take him online

ill check a few things here and there but ill learn the most by losing to it

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Hit the story mode so I can get Brainiac unlocked, then just hit the training mode and a Discord call with people.
oh nice, Tay getting hyped over Discord voice chat again, I'll make sure not to miss that either.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
1. Go to practice and see how to counter / get around Deadshot's zoning.
2. Go onlline and be pwned by it anyway

Last edited:

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Yeah pretty much what mr @Juggs said will be my process. Minus the story part.

First character I will be dissecting the crap out of will be aquaman, I've made up my mind.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
When I get the game I'm immediately going into training mode. I have several characters I'm thinking about maining, so I'll start with them. After I get familiar with these characters, I'll go through the entire cast to see how they play and also to see if I like their playstyle. I've made the mistake more than once of picking a main before I've even played the game, so I don't want to repeat that again.
Same...
I'm going into training mode and see what every character can do.
When I feel confortable with one I stick with him until I feel bored.
Eventually I will found some secondary just to add more fun.

Of course I have characters that I want to play before others but I let my main to choose me.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
  1. Go into practice mode with every single character, so I can...
  2. Finish my iOS app for the game.
  3. Play through story mode.
  4. Put some time into the 15+ characters I'm interested in and try to narrow down my favorite(s).
  5. Tons and tons of online matches.
  6. Multiverse when I lose online too much and get salty.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
My process:

1: Go into training mode with Grodd, Cheetah, Bane and Scarecrow for a bit.
2: Wait a week before really playing because IJ2 comes out during a work week where I can't put serious time in.
3: Check TYM for tech.
4: Play other modes at my leisure.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
1. find a character with moves that can be abused online against new/bad players
2. hop on ranked ASAP to lessen chances of playing against someone who knows how to play
3. get a top 10 spot on the leaderboards
4. post screenshot of the leaderboard to facebook and make a big deal out of it

jk, i'll probably just go to training mode and go through all the characters like most people on here.

Thingy

Retired account
My usual routine is going through the tutorial so I can get familiar with new mechanics. Didn't get a beta code so I need a refresher. Then hitting the lab with several characters I have my eye on. Once I am comfortable with a couple characters, I will then go into the multiverse to get used to executing under a little pressure and unlock some stuff...then online I go.

I plan to slowly chip away at the story mode. But I doubt I will mess with it in the first few days

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah pretty much what mr @Juggs said will be my process. Minus the story part.

First character I will be dissecting the crap out of will be aquaman, I've made up my mind.
Aquaman is super fun in Injustice, him and Superman will be my legacy mains, lol.

Captain l2ed

White wolf
1.Training Mode to get a feel for robin and Atrocitus. 2.Arcade for robin and Atrocitus.3. Story mode. 4. Trying the rest of the cast 5. Online sprinkled between the mentioned above.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Ill probably hop online with cyborg

Then I'll see the changes and update my bnbs

At that point if I want fun I might mess around with a few interesting chars, braniac at the very least, but also may try cc and others that look fun

If I'm studying for combo breaker I'll practice against some OP stuff, learn the rolling mechanic, and other technical stuff, along with, most importantly, practicing with my local scene / team
Do you not plan on playing Bane? Always loved watching your Bane on the GGA streams and other tourneys.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Try the characters im most interested in training mode first, then mess around with the rest of the roster. Then hit up story mode. Then try all the single player content. Then start messing around online. Thats been my process ever since MK9

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
1- Start the game
2- Play some days to confirm that I don't like it, like Injustice 1
3- Feel bad for wasting 100$
4- Go back to mkx
5- Wait two years for mk11, asking myself why nrs can't make an mk adventure game between each mk to make the wait less painful.

SaltyPrime

More salt please.
My process is to go through the tutorial and story mode first. Then try the characters that I think I like, and then the rest of the cast. Finally actually going online and get my ass handed to me. Since MK9 I have failed to actually put myself out there since I knew I was a scrub, but the only way to git gud is to go out there and survive and learn. Hoping to actually go to some tournaments since Injustice 2 will be the first game I've gotten on day one.