What's new

What would you want from a hypothetical Mortal Kombat 11 "Season 2" or beyond?

Blazeglory88

50/50 Savant - Lore>Gore
I agree with making season like Tekken, if they want this game to be played for years to come they need to keep adding content and not just single player towers content cause I'd rather stick a fork in my eye than play through that absolutely bullshit.

New moves, more variations, better costumes, MUSCLE PACK for female characters, more gear, always more gear cause playing dress up is fun. More brutals, stage fatalities and more stages.
"MUSCLE PACK for female characters"
Finally a cultured perspective.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
  • Havik as a playable character.
  • Story DLC with the DLC characters having a role.
  • KL rewards can be purchased with hearts at the Kollector's.
  • More customized characters slots (from 5 to infinite)
  • More stages.
  • Fatal Blows can be performed at any time during the match, but if you miss (or succeed) once you lose it for the entire match. All characters can also use a command move to sacrifice their Fatal Blow in this match in exchange for all their defensive and offensive bars replenishing fully in the split of the second (this command input can be performed at any time, even when the character is getting combed).

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Add 500 health so they can finally stop being scared and let us do crazy combos!
Normalize krushing blow system but allow some customization
More stages
Better updated menu UI
Please up the music volume!
fix all block stun recovery problems
fix hitboxes
wifi filter
More kostumes

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Make all D2's universal speed wise, hitbox wise etc

Get rid of KB's

Keep FB's but have them do a little bit less damage but give us one per round

Redo engine so that the game doesn't rely on gimmicky staggers, jailing etc

Make wakes ups like MK 9

Have rolls not cost meter and actually work like MK 9 with more distance

Either make every character with the same amount of safe moves and strings or not at all

Replace shitty breakaways with breakers again and only cost 1 bar instead of 2

Add tag team mode online not just against the A.I. but like MK 9 with both offline and online options up to 4 players with more options 2 vs 2 online with 4 total players, or 2 vs 2 online with 2 on one console vs 2 on another via online like MK 9 or 2 vs 2 with individual players controlling 2 characters

Make health like old MK again, this isn't injustice with 1000% make it 100% health

Add real stage fatalities again

Give us the option to use any skin we make cosmetically not just one per variation in KL

If the game disconnects be it accidental or intentional, both players gain nothing. If it's intentional the one doing it loses points. The way it is now sometimes you lose points which is bullshit.

Make it easier to get higher rank in KL, once you reach Champion you should not lose points only gain especially since they troll you with 10 points here, 20 points here, 40 points and only time you can get 100+ is if you get someone 2 or 3 ranks higher where your chances are slimmer.

Give us awards put in KL elsewhere to unlock at least, everyone paid good money for this game so if anyone wants a certain piece of gear they shouldn't have to be forced to play KL when they may enjoy just single player. I have no issue with the competitive modes, I have issues with the way they work the "exclusive" shit to unlock by only playing those modes which is dumb. Make it like MK 9 where we can get this shit in Krypt, shrine, ToT, Gauntlet etc

Gamer68

Fujin!
Even if they don't rework the UI, I think different UI colors would be a cool option:
  • Standard Gold
  • MKX White
  • Klassic Green
  • Blood Red
And let you choose the health bar and defensive/offensive meter colors separately so you can kinda build your own UI. Bonus points if they have something similar to Tekken 7 where you can choose a design to go around the meters also.

Also, in terms of characters I would like to see:
  • Sheeva
  • Fujin
  • Havik
  • Sareena
  • Takeda
  • Kung Jin
  • Ash Williams
  • Doomslayer
Realistically this won't happen, but it would be cool. Would be nice to see Reptile, Rain, etc, also, but they have already been deconfirmed so I'm excluding them.