What's new

What would be the perfect roster for MK10?

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Well, it kind of almost kills me to be looking forward to a new MK game when I still play MK9 religiously but it's always a fun topic to see who the fans would want added since I feel that the game engine should remain largely untouched.​
But with rumors of MK10 on the horizon and NRS talking about only patching the game one more time, it might be time to do some speculating. Here's my dream team:​
Scorpion ~ Sub Zero ~ Reptile ~ Rain ~ Ermac
Noob Saibot ~ Smoke ~ Khameleon ~ Cyrax ~ Sektor
Stryker ~ Kabal ~ Reiko ~ Baraka ~ Mavado
Bo' Rai Cho ~ Fujin ~ Hotaru ~ Nightwolf ~ Havik
Johnny Cage ~ Jax ~ Sonya Blade ~ Liu Kang ~ Kung Lao
Kano ~ Skarlet ~ Kenshi ~ Sareena ~ Sindel
Kitana ~ Mileena ~ Jade ~ Li Mei ~ Sheeva
Shang Tsung ~ Shinnok ~ Quan Chi
Two completely NEW characters
What do you guys think?​

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I don't know .... if NRS follow that story of MK9, and not bringing back the dead characters , we can only have , from MK9 :

- Johnny Cage
- Raiden
- Sonya
- Reptile
- Baraka
- Sheeva
- Ermac
- Quan Chi
- Mileena
- Scorpion
- Kano
- Sektor
- Cyrax

TOTAL : 13 characters

So, I would like to see :

- Shinnok
- Fujin
- Tanya
- Havik
- Li Mei
- Sareena

TOTAL : 6

So, with Skarlet, Rain and Kenshi, we have 22 characters

I don't know who pick more, maybe, Reiko ?

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Returning characters: Smoke, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Reptile, Ermac, Noob Saibot, Baraka, Sektor, Cyrax, Kabal, Johnny Cage, Mileena, Quan Chi, Raiden, Shang Tsung.

New Characters: Cyber Smoke, Fujin, Havik, Shinnok, Drahmin (or any Netherrealm demon), Reiko, Nitara, Mavado.

Characters I definitely 100% do not want to see in MK10: Kung Lao and Kitana.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Scorpion, Noob, Nightwolf, Tremmor, Raiden and Rain. Then Kabal so I have someone to laugh at and Styker as my training dummy.

EDIT: OH and Havik. Love that guy. <3 Havik.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I cant think of any characters in the current game I wouldn't want to be in the next one (other than Freddy), so in the next game I'd just like a handful of the better characters from the 3d games like Frost and some new ones like Skarlet and Cyber Sub. Oh and Robo Homo.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
The only characters that I would REALLY need to see in MK10 would have to be Nightwolf, SZ and Ermac. Oh...and Kabal and Cyrax are not invited to MK10. :)

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Everyone who was in MK9 + Frost, Cyber Smoke, Tanya, Reiko and Shinnok/a bunch of other characters I don't really care about.

Anyone who wants canon to play a roll in the roster of a competitive fighting game is an asshole.

Seapeople

This one's for you
It would be awesome to have most of the cast from MK9 plus Bo Rai Cho, Drahmin, Chameleon, and Sareena. I want to see Sareena vs Skarlet lol.

The flash and Riu for DLC :D

AngryWorm

Hitomi's Pet
I'd be pretty disappointed if Kitana wasn't in MK10.

I'm going to be in the minority when I say I'd actually like to see Kira and or Sareena come back, but past that I don't know. MK without Kit wouldn't feel right to me.

RiverHB

Noob
I wonder if they will treat the series like MK 1-4 where characters were not guaranteed to return. Have some return alongside a new cast. Or perhaps they'll play it safe to not piss anyone off. IMO 32 characters is plenty for a fighting game. No need for that 50+ nonsense in Armageddon.

Well, it kind of almost kills me to be looking forward to a new MK game when I still play MK9 religiously but it's always a fun topic to see who the fans would want added since I feel that the game engine should remain largely untouched.​
But with rumors of MK10 on the horizon and NRS talking about only patching the game one more time, it might be time to do some speculating. Here's my dream team:​
Johnny Cage ~ Jax ~ Sonya Blade ~ Liu Kang ~
Predator
What do you guys think?​
^
Now I agree with it. Kung Lao is dead.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
MK9's cast is great. Pretty much except for Freddy, everyone should return, and the new characters should be:

-Tanya
-Shinnok
-Fujin
-Kai
-Bo Rai Cho
-3 new characters

Shadow Zero Kyo

(VSM) Leader of the Tarkatans and I am Shazam
Everyone who's dead should stay that way, and then add the characters who are alive and using the MK9 formula all the characters from MK4, MK DA, and MK D for mk10 and zombie liu kang. Seriously zombie liu kang.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Havik, Shinnok, Fujin and Bo Rai Cho specifically for trolling reasons. Johnny Cage isn't a fat Chinese man with a drinking problem and unexpected vomiting/flatulence; I'd play him to troll out. Everyone else from the 3D era is 100% dumb.

Keep everyone else, except for Freddy.

I don't think you guys understand the severity of me NEEDING to do this online to collect rage mail and keep myself endlessly entertained. He can be the worst character in the existence of FGs, I'll still play him to do this. FARTALITY!

Finally, I'll be able to burn all those 111 takedown Scorpions and 100% up ball Kano players with pungent flatulence.

I kinda want to see new characters.
If NRS follows the story mode, then the 13 characters who lived + skarlet, kenshi, and rain

New characters: Tanya, Frost, Li-Mei, Nitara, Bo rai cho, Fujin, Shinnok, Reiko, Havik, Mavado, Sareena, and maybe 1 new character to the series

DLC: would like to see a few dead MK9 cast returns, be it normal or zombie

halfeaten

Fully Composed
The full MK9 cast will return, minus Freddy. All they need is for Raiden to perform some crazy ass resurrection shit and tada, everyone's back. (Or those who died could come back as servants of Quan Chi, even)

Additional character's I'd like to see:
- Havik
- Reiko
- Tanya
- Shinnok
- Sareena
- Fujin
- Bo' Rai Cho

Plus a couple new ones for good measure. :D

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
You can't have a MK game and not have Subby Wubby in it.

Returning:
Scorpion , Sub Zero , Z. Liu Kang , Ermac , Reptile , Johnny Cage , Mileena , Cyrax , Noob Saibot , Sektor , Sonya , Kano , Shang Tsung(He didn't die, right?) , Baraka , Raiden , Sheeva , Quan Chi , Rain , Kenshi , Skarlet = 20 returning

New:
Shujinko (2nd or 3rd form.Not the old ass dude) , Shinnok , Sareena , Frost , Tanya , Bo' Rai Cho , Reiko , Havik , Ashrah , Hornbuckle , Belokk , Hydro , Nimbus Terrafaux , Tremor(I included him but Ed Boon confirmed he won't be there) = 12 (+1) new

In total of 33 (+1) characters.Obviously there is going to be DLC.

NKZero

Noob
All the characters from MK9 should be playable offline in the next MK game. Of course in story mode they should just run the course as it has been going. Add all the awesome characters from MK4 and beyond.

Also, zombie Liu Kang must come back and become a separate character with slightly different qualities. Johnny Cage should have a Wesker-like sunglasses mode (that would be awesome). I'd love the police man Kabal to be in it as well, but only as a costume change. Cyrax and Sektor human versions should be different characters with slightly altered move sets. Also there needs to be a human Smoke and robo Smoke for sure.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Johnny Cage ~ Jax ~ Sonya Blade ~ Liu Kang ~ Kung Lao
What do you guys think?​
Yes, but with Tremor, Skarlet and no KL.