What's new

What type of opponents do you hate fighting the most?

Tim Static

Adminerator
I sure dont love playing people who FAT. drop when they loose and then have the nerve to do a fatality when they win. Boils my blood.

AAAAA
UHHHHHHH
ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I HATE PEOPLE WHO CROUCH THE WHOLE DAMN MATCH AND WAIT FOR YOU TO JUMP OVER SO THEY CAN UPPERCUT YOU OR DO A DUCKING LK. PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF.

DatBoyMook said:
AAAAA
UHHHHHHH
ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I HATE PEOPLE WHO CROUCH THE WHOLE DAMN MATCH AND WAIT FOR YOU TO JUMP OVER SO THEY CAN UPPERCUT YOU OR DO A DUCKING LK. PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF.
We can tell by the ALL CAPS :wink:

DatBoyMook said:
N1nja Lord said:
DatBoyMook said:
AAAAA
UHHHHHHH
ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

u No LiKe CaPs? :lol:
Thats not what i was implying. I was pointing out that we understand your frustration when you or anyone uses Caps. Kinda like just pointing out the obvious :wink:

N1nja Lord said:
DatBoyMook said:
N1nja Lord said:
DatBoyMook said:
AAAAA
UHHHHHHH
ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

u No LiKe CaPs? :lol:
Thats not what i was implying. I was pointing out that we understand your frustration when you or anyone uses Caps. Kinda like just pointing out the obvious :wink:
Gotcha. But yea the Caps released a little of my anger. lol

Rizzo

Noob
oh I also hate running Scorpions that teleport away when i'm Reptile and can barely do anything about it! :evil:

Rizzo said:
oh I also hate running Scorpions that teleport away when i'm Reptile and can barely do anything about it! :evil:
Go invisible and just stand and block. They'll either rush down, so be ready with a sweep or uppercut, or teleport, so be ready to counter.

I'd have to say people that spam a move over and over again. That just irks me. It's like "Please, do something else.....it's obvious you know how to do [insert character]'s projectile...."

I don't like playing players who don't have a real strategy. Their only strategy is to rely on your mistakes. you know the people who sit back and block and wait. I also hate people who counter pick, because I random pick most of the time, so why counter me.

It gets on my nerves when someone sits puts the character select on jade for like 20 seconds and then they hover over smoke, drives me crazy waiting to play.

I hate the people that yell at me all match about how much of a noob I am for grabbing, or teleport-punching. The guys that talk trash and drop when I'm halfway through the second round without losing any health.

That and the turtlers...but that's a universal style I suppose.