What's new

What type of opponents do you hate fighting the most?

DARXYD3 said:
I also hate Strykers. He's the only character you can't runjab. WTF? That's stupid.

Unless you use a female ninja.

Plus his baton throw has some fucked up hitboxes.
Kung lao can run jab him too, and his infinite is super easy to hit with the way stryker falls.

I also hate people that just whine,harass and curse you out while your beating them in a match. I dont know why people do that,after all at the end of the day it is just a game and if you happen to loose just practice and get better.

DatBoyMook said:
I hate people who use Stryker and put up the "Great Wall Of Stryker"
*cough*cough* ^^^ *cough*cough*
Wow am I becoming the most hated person in UMK3 history? I think so and my mom said i would never be popular. LOL!

diablo619 said:
DatBoyMook said:
Wow am I becoming the most hated person in UMK3 history? I think so and my mom said i would never be popular. LOL!
LMAO. Your mom really told you that? :lol: Suicidal?

DatBoyMook said:
diablo619 said:
DatBoyMook said:
LMAO. Your mom really told you that? :lol: Suicidal?
Na I just said that for comedic affect.

Offtopic-Elirey I like your music. Good shit. Yea DC you look Like Jay Z man.

On topic- Nightwolves who know exactly when to stop runjabbing and know exactly when to start The Kick combo. Same for Jax's. I Just hate fighting Jax and Sonya at all. Scorp's Like Death Metal SFU. Predictable, but annoying as hell.

abc ur dead0 said:
On topic- Nightwolves who know exactly when to stop runjabbing and know exactly when to start The Kick combo. Same for Jax's. I Just hate fighting Jax and Sonya at all. Scorp's Like Death Metal SFU. Predictable, but annoying as hell.
no the hell i don't im not ugly.

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
abc ur dead0 said:
no the hell i don't im not ugly.
LOL! Jay-Z is so much sexier than you :p