What's new

What should NRS learn from MK11?

Lol why would yall want the MKX run mechanic back? The NRS community literally wants its games to be broken and I'll never understand that because it ruins the game. Yea being able to completely lock your opponent down and do safe 50/50s feels amazing but it makes the game have no competitive integrity. When you make a fighting game stupid and unbalanced it destroys competitive scene.
Not really, but MK11 is a great game in it's current state and I appreciate it for being different than any other MK before that.
I'm alright with games that are crazy fast and are full of stupid ass mixups and pressure. MK11 is mostly not that and I like it. Sure it could be better, but what fighting game couldn't be better?

I also would like to know what the perfect fighting game is for those people who say that they don't want stupid mixups and fuck neutral moves in MK11.

What's it gonna be? Karate Champ?

Guessing right and trying to avoid having to guess is a part of every fucking fighting game. Get used to that shit.

here how mk12 should be great game
1 fan feedback seriously if they want it sell very good listen fans want they want it is not hard.
2 STOP PLEASING THESE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SUPPORT THE DAMN SERIES LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO 11.
3 NO MORE RECONS SONYA KOTAL, KITANA, KUNG LAO, JADE, SINDEL, SHAO KHAN, WAS RUIN EVEN RAIDEN, JAX,.
4 DO NOT REMOVE NO MORE KLASSIC CHARACTERS MK1-3 SHOULD ONLY BE STABLE IN THE SERIES OTHERS THEY CAN JOIN
5 TAG MODE SHOULD BE STABLE IN THE SERIES FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE THESE THINGS ALSO OTHER SINGLE PLAYER MODES LIKE KART CHESS KONQUEST MODE THROW A BOWLING IN.
6 STOP TROLLING THE FANS REMEMBER THE BLACKLASH FROM MILLENNIA.
7 Variations need to go should never came back after x if they decide to come back make it only 2 first will be new moves second will be klassic moves.
8 take notes from street fighter 4 online ui create a rank room player match koth and a kick button wifi filler.
9 more combo options for every character if not add new moves like tekken 7.
10 PLEASE NO MORE GUESS THEY TAKING UP WAY TOO MUCH SPACE BUT ONLY 2 IS THE LIMITED
11 STOP RUIN THE DAMN FEMALE TRAITS EDIENA WOMEN SUPPOSED TO BE SEXY THEY BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE 93 IT SHOULD BE NO EXCUSE FOR THIS YOU LET OUTSIDERS TOOK OVER IF PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT SEXY LOOKING FEMALES THEN LET EM KEEP CRYING. JACKIE AND CASSIE SHOULD HAD APPEAL. SINCE EVERYONE KNOW BW IS NOT FLAT.CASSIE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FANSERIVCE JOHNNY

1. Stop trying to overbalance characters / overall gameplay.
  2. Stop tuning MK for E-sport but allow fun.
  3. Allow combos cooking.
  4. Add musics in the game...
agree the esport scene did ruin the fun and great things from the series it was doing will without it with mk9 was around last very long mkx and 11 the game dies 1 year everyone move on only core fans stay deal with the mess what these players done in the game

Yeah, but usually people don't like seeing new characters for some reason. People still hate the new characters from the 3D era with a passion. When MKX released I remember how bashing the "kombat kids" was a national sport. Not no mention Kotal Kahn was called a "discount Shao Kahn" and D'Vorah got hate for being relevant... and for killing Baraka and Mileena.

Five years later, people are willing to get even Ferra/Torr back. But at launch the new characters got shit all over, and it happened all the time. Look at Armageddon, the "fanservice game" with only two new characters and how it turned out.

I bet in 2024 people will be like "hey Cetrion was cool, why isn't she back? I miss Kollector, he was great. Remember how fun Geras was? why aren't they back?"
I guess that will be true for anything. People will always hate new things because they're not about them. But to me it's a lost opportunity to give the team creative vision more room to distinguish itself from past games. MK11 roster has business decision written all over it, and to me it's a sad departure from how MK1~MKD and MKX were handled.