What's new

What Shaving Razors/Gel/Foam do u use

wazz

Noob
I use Tesco/Asda value shaving razors lol. Each packet costs 20p-30p lol. Each packet contains 10 shaving razors

1 shaving razor i use 3 times. First i shave the face then i shave arm pits then i shave the ballz. Then i throw the shaving razor in the bin

The Tesco/Asda value shaving razors i hav bin using for 5-7 years. They are brillant

The shaving gel i use is Gillette shaving gel

These are my pics. I took these pics on my nokia 6230i :D

Gillette shaving gel on the left
Tesco/Asda value Shaving razors on the right

I hav bunch of the shaving razors packets in a bag. I jus counted. I hav 38 packets of shaving razors lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I have to use both depending on how many days i let it grow....I have a trimmer that I use to cut it down, like a lawnmower then I use a blade, the 5 blade from Gilette and Gilette shaving cream, also Barbosol! :) The best out there IMO. I also have to shave a few times a week, real pain since I have thick hair but sometimes I'm lazy and only shave once a week or once/twice every few weeks lol

wazz

Noob
i use 2 use a philips shaver thing. when i worked in mcdonalds. But i like the shaving razors better

MINION

Shadow Priest
In my Shaving Kit, I use Gillette Fusion & Norelco Razors. For cream Gillette series & Barbasol.

But in the Bathroom, I keep: