What's new

What Other Fighters Would You Like To See NRS Try?

So what other franchises would you guys like to see NRS try their hand at making into a fighter? I've already said Godzilla and I've already made a whole topic about why it should be done so I'm not gonna pollute this topic with it. http://testyourmight.com/threads/10-reasons-nrs-should-take-on-the-king-of-the-monsters.29193/

No you already know what I want. I wanna know what franchises you guys think NRS should try their hand at turning into a tournament fighter.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I would like to see a scifi fighter with Aliens not based on any comic or movie just original characters the NRS team makes up and a Godzilla fighter would be awesome would so main Rodan

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I would love for them to take on Primal Rage or Killer Instinct. Outside of fgs, I would dig it if they could make a X-Men game. Could you imagine the brutality of that game? Damn you Capcom.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Legend of the Five Rings... samurai action done NRS style. Unfortunately that would be such a niche market I doubt they'd even break even.

I would like to see a scifi fighter with Aliens not based on any comic or movie just original characters the NRS team makes up
I can actually see that. They make weird background creatures for MK9 so there not short on ideas for weird designs.

and a Godzilla fighter would be awesome would so main Rodan
They would so milk Hedorah for all he is worth and make him a DLC. XD

I would love for them to take on Primal Rage or Killer Instinct. Outside of fgs, I would dig it if they could make a X-Men game. Could you imagine the brutality of that game? Damn you Capcom.
Primal Rage and X-men would be epic. A new Rampage World Tour would be cool too.

Eddyward

Noob

OMG. I would love a Blizzard fighting game! Blizzard and NRS teaming up: awesome character design with awesome fighting game design. I've always wanted to play as Sylvanas Windrunner in a fighting game. Sylvanas vs. Kerrigan? Tyrael vs. Thrall? AHH!

But, yes, they should also make a new game with original character designs. Their creative design team is top-notch and should be recognized for their own characters and stories beyond Mortal Kombat.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. A Buffy/Angel fighter is my dream game.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Bring Bio-Freaks back from the dead for next gen. 3d fighting, with highly, dangerous tiered arenas, damage can cause limb loss, instant kill fatality attacks (maybe that's a lil broken). And the plot itself was innovative to me.

Minatek for the fucking win.

MUGEN NRS Edition. Since they are trying to convert every game they make to MUGEN with their DLC they may as well take it on as a full project

Rabbit

thugs bunny
Weaponlord, Eternal Champions, WarGods.

I would say Killer Instinct but I don't see NRS doing KI justice unless it was MKxKI.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I'd like to see a Looney Tunes fighter as silly as that sounds. Let your imagination run for like 5 minutes and tell me that shit wouldn't be tight.

Off topic: Would also be amazing if Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters saw an xbl/psn port and more characters were added to the roster.

SZSR

Noob
I'd like to see them give a shot at Primal Rage, iconic characters and gory fighting system, they could revive the game like they did MK.