What's new

Discussion What needs to be Changed to Make MKXL the Best it Can Be (Or As Fun As it Can Be).

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Alien - nerf dot for acid, fix stun for acid spray, several acid doesn't stack.

Mileena - make b12 less safe or interruptable between 1 and 2 with armor

A-List Cage - fix jailing properties off f3, make some pressure strings less safe to where opponent actually has a turn in the corner

Balanced game now.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
That would ruin the character.

If anything they should get rid of the B1 OS on Oki and revert her sais recovery back to pre March 1st. Although tbh other than the B1 OS she is not nearly as bad as everyone makes her out to be.
That's fair. I like the idea of the sai recovery too.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Fisticuffs being able to special cancel into special moves from fist bump would be awesome! (I'm talking about Cage)

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains

If anything they should get rid of the B1 OS on Oki and revert her sais recovery back to pre March 1st. Although tbh other than the B1 OS she is not nearly as bad as everyone makes her out to be.
would you be ok with her B12 not being +2 at max range. i think it should be the same as close range B12 at -1, that way on many matchups that don't have the range to deal with that can punish b2b B12's?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
would you be ok with her B12 not being +2 at max range. i think it should be the same as close range B12 at -1, that way on many matchups that don't have the range to deal with that can punish b2b B12's?
You don't have to have range, just njp after the first b12 if you think they'll b1 again.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
You don't have to have range, just njp after the first b12 if you think they'll b1 again.
that proably does work with some characters, but Cyrax's NJP starts at 14 so you get juggeled

i think anyone with 10 or more frame startup on NJP will be effected the same if mileena is frame perfect

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated

It's slightly harder now because they reduce B1 active frames a bit. It's still goddamn broken, B1 regular roll can SAFELY break 11f armors and wins trade with 10f armors