What's new

Question What kind of buffs would you like to see in the next patch?

What kind of buffs would you like to see in the next patch?

• Better recovery on machine gun

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Faster start up on super move

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Faster start up on trait

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • More hit stun on sword spin

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
More hitstun on normal sword spin seems a little ridiculous. I'd be fine with them giving you more hit stun on the mb though, or just in combos or something. Honestly, trying to use oki on DS is so unrewarding as it is.

LEGEND

YES!
imo, the only thing they should give to DS is more hit advantage off of Gunshots. I really feel like the only thing DS is missing is reward for punishing wiffs outside of sweep distance. if you could get a free 50/50 or at least enough frames for your opponent to respect a blockstring then i would be more than happy with this character

more advantage of off sword spin (not as much as pre-release) would be cool too, but not as important imo

I really feel like you should be able to activate trait and cancel the animation for at least one free MG on opponents wakeup...

That is an extra 12% to your combos... how is that any stronger than superman or flash's trait that push there damage into the 45% - 50% range? Your max combo as DS is 35% so that is 47% if trait was fast enough to cover wakeup and give you enough time to use one projectile attack only. Same as superman trait... and flash... and KF 50/50 reset...

Just using this as an example of how fucked those traits are and how garbage DS's is.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
I voted for more hit stun on sword spin.His trait aint the best but imo should only be used to close out a game anyway.With sword spin having more hit stun and advantage it opens up possibilities for a 50/50's possibly a vortex.So imo this would be the best buff.