What's new

Question What kind of buffs would you like to see in the next patch?

What kind of buffs would you like to see in the next patch?

• Better recovery on machine gun

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Faster start up on super move

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Faster start up on trait

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • More hit stun on sword spin

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
It would be actually useful if it was - frames enough to bring back anti dash setups on block fullscreen , but i can see that creating loopsided matchups to characters with bad mobility.
If the machine gun is -18 on block, no full screen frame trap with the high gunshots should work.

Sword spin used to provide a safe jump in version 1.0.

drywall

Noob
Spin buff is probably the best choice and would help emphasize his rushdown. Trait probably has to be reworked completely. It's funny that trait is called enhanced reflexes because it isn't like Slade turns his meta enhancements off. I think Mikman360 had a good suggestion for trait in a different thread with some combination of reduced startup/recovery/pushback or increased damage on his strings.

Also make B1D3 safe.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Not going to happen, so I did not even bother mentioning low gunshots.

The fairest and most reasonable buff to his zoning would be to decrease the recovery frames on the machine gun. This move is very slow and does insignificant chip damage. The move is entirely useless the way it is now.
i most definitely agree, his rifle needs a buff, his ex rifle shouldn't be negative at all.

his trait shouldn't be so fast that u can activate it whenever, but it should have some setups tho.

I have a few super serious suggestions.

Decrease pushback on block on f23 string when opponent is standing so b1 follow up does not whiff.

Decrease pushback on block on J3 so when you hit with the tip of the sword you can actually followup with 1, 2, or b1.

Decrease pushback or increase hitbox on the second and third hits of B222 so the string does not randomly fucking whiff when hit one and two are spaced at maximum distance.

Increase hitbox of F2.

Give trait safe startup... and nerf time limit to compensate.

B1 D3 is totally useless make it safe.

Sword Spin Meterburn low is totally fucking useless at least make it frametrap on block.....

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Give his trait quick start up like mmh or superman, a 15 second cool down and improve the recovery on all guns so m2dave can shut up.

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
I think all these are mostly valid (though I voted for trait activation time).

For sword spin, I think MB low spin should be advantage or at least safe on block, even more than b1d3 should be. For one meter you should not be throwing out an unsafe low that won't combo even if you hit it.

Regarding the super, the startup time doesn't bother me too much. What bothers me is that it is not armored on dash. You have armor while posing, but the moment you begin the dash across the screen you're free to be hit out of it. They really should make it armored full screen like Superman's is, and it'd be far more useful in zoning wars.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I would love machine gun buff
more chip dmg , faster startup and recovery

also dmg buff would be nice and trait ( faster startup )

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I would love machine gun buff
more chip dmg , faster startup and recovery

also dmg buff would be nice and trait ( faster startup )
All that's sensible is making Assault Rifle with better chip and better recovery, other than that, that's about all they can do. :(