What's new

What is your opinion on Kabal after watching this video?

Should Kabal be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 59 50.9%
  • No.

Votes: 57 49.1%

• Total voters

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Is kabal vulnerable after he let's go of block to go for something like a saw blade? If he is hit will he not be invincible? If so then turtle that sucka until he does something to get the match back to normal. If not and he could still be invincible and all that then GG

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
OMG I was hoping no one would ever discover this lol. REO Why am I not surprised it was you who found out about this. Well since you found this one, I might as well let the Quan Chi players like Under_The_Mayo that they can do the same thing. You can only do the glitch if you get hit during the round or take some chip, if you win with a flawless the glitch won't work.
Seriously? This shit is pretty embarrassing all around. But why call my attention to it specifically and not the other Quans? I don't think I can make a cool video about it...

Wigy

There it is...
I don't see the problem, no one is a big enough dick to do this at a competitive level. Its extremely situational so i can see people throwing the first round as they are so desperate to pull the player into the corner for the glitch, never seen anybody even attempt this on public matches worst i get is serato1988

Is kabal vulnerable after he let's go of block to go for something like a saw blade? If he is hit will he not be invincible? If so then turtle that sucka until he does something to get the match back to normal. If not and he could still be invincible and all that then GG
As long as he does a move as soon as he lets go of block then he's not vulnerable. Basically you want to input a normal or a special at the same time you let go of block, if you block right after the special or normal is done, then the invincibility frames will still be active. You can keep moving around with jumps and other ways so long as you use the block button correctly.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Maybe the MK community will finally learn how to tech throws because of this? Blessing in disguise!
I need to start giving lessons. I'm the most unthrowable person to ever play this game. I did it on the cpu right now without ending with a throw though. I ended with a b121 in the corner and it still worked. I think it works as long as he does the lil run around animation in the corner after a round is over.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
When I think of Quan Chi I think of you or Dink. I Just wanted to let you know about it, do what you will with the info.
Ah, well cool. :) It's appreciated. How exactly does it work it Quan? Same way? End with a forward throw in the corner and you become invincible? That's pretty fucked up since rune traps can frequently give great throw opportunities.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
As long as he does a move as soon as he lets go of block then he's not vulnerable. Basically you want to input a normal or a special at the same time you let go of block, if you block right after the special or normal is done the invincibility frames will still be there. You can keep moving around with jumps and other ways so long as you use the block button correctly.
Oh. Well then it might be a lil broken in that case :s

Ah, well cool. :) It's appreciated. How exactly does it work it Quan? Same way? End with a forward throw in the corner and you become invincible? That's pretty fucked up since rune traps can frequently give great throw opportunities.
LOL yeah exactly, but yeah it works the same way. As long as you end it with a throw in the corner and you took some kind of damage during a round, then just hold block and the glich will happen, just the way reo explained. Anyway this really needs to be banned, if they are going to ban smokes glitches then why is this going to be the exception? It would be ridiculous to deny one game breaking glitch but accept another. It would be like banning smokes reset but allowing cyrax's.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
LOL yeah exactly, but yeah it works the same way. As long as you end it with a throw in the corner and you took some kind of damage during a round, then just hold block and the glich will happen, just the way reo explained. Anyway this really needs to be banned, if they are going to ban smokes glitches then why is this going to be the exception? It would be ridiculous to deny one game breaking glitch but accept another. It would be like banning smokes reset but allowing cyrax's.
All game breaking glitches were banned before the game came out, and if another one is discovered, it was banned before it was even born.

I don't know why you are all letting yourselves get trolled by REO. I mean, he was collecting whore cards at Evo and offering them to random people...

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
How do people even find out these things...? lol.
Somebody just randomly one day says, "I think I'm going to try to win a round with a forward throw, but ONLY when my opponent is right in the corner. Than maybe if I hold block after it during the duration of the winning pose something will happen."
It's crazy how people figure things like this out, I probably would have never thought to try that.

Israel

Noob
If this is every character then yes...it would kinda have to be banned. cuz its to easy to do.
then i'd jus do a d4 or something and jus sit there..for game

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
How do people even find out these things...? lol.
Somebody just randomly one day says, "I think I'm going to try to win a round with a forward throw, but ONLY when my opponent is right in the corner. Than maybe if I hold block after it during the duration of the winning pose something will happen."
It's crazy how people figure things like this out, I probably would have never thought to try that.
i wonder the same thing about your lao brutality lol