What's new

What is your opinion on Kabal after watching this video?

Should Kabal be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 59 50.9%
  • No.

Votes: 57 49.1%

• Total voters

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Then you're being biased and not looking out for what's best of the community.

Smoke glitch was never banned. It was a bunch of conspiracy and over-reacting by players who didn't like the character in general (sorry, m2dave), and cry babies. No one could even do the glitch at the highest level consistently, it was a non-factor and too low of a threat to warrant a ban. Ask xSMoKEx when he did the glitch on me if it was on purpose. It was the results of him dashing after I was staying motionless for a while and the exact moment I happened to get an input bug. All pure luck.

Well it's the communities decision to bitch and overreact on something that hasn't won any majors at the end.
You can't quote M2Dave and a "coward" in the same post, sorry dude.

Seriously though maaaan that glitch >.> People not knowing shakes cancel frames or how its performed and they're drawing conclusions as if they're educated on the topic....

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
people are finding even easier ways to do this glitch left n right looool, and u can't just say "oh then avoid the corner and break the throw". looool Smfh. You can TRY to avoid the corner....and u might. You can TRY to break that throw or block that specific special in the corner. But at some point u will end up in the corner and u WILL fuck up. The fact that people just found that u can do it with specials now as well is even more of a reason to ban it because its even EASIER to do.

this is the exact same Reason they banned VICTORY DRAGON in yu-gi-oh. Sure winning with its effect might not happen every single game that u play. But that doesnt change the fact that, should u reduce ur opponents lp to zero with it, u win the whole damn match. No second or third round. It fucks with the basic rules of the game. Thats why it was banned.

its not solely because it affects gameplay, its because should u pull this glitch off, the other player might as well put their controller down and walk away and not even play the second round, it would make the entire point of Round 2 moot. Anything that would make it pointless to continue playing the match, when under normal circumstances u could still have a chance to make a combeback and win, should not be allowed use in tournaments.
This isn't true. The 2nd round isn't over whenever they get into this glitch. They are still vulnerable whenever they try to attack you.

Axel_Redd

This isn't true. The 2nd round isn't over whenever they get into this glitch. They are still vulnerable whenever they try to attack you.
u dont seem to under stand that all they have to do is wait and do a well timed poke, then go back to invincible mode again and run down the clock until they win since they have more health....its utter BS

u dont seem to under stand that all they have to do is wait and do a well timed poke, then go back to invincible mode again and run down the clock until they win since they have more health....its utter BS
Again, they have a clear advantage, but this isn't a guaranteed win. Why would you be near a person who is invincible? In this case, Kabal. Stay away from him, and with a char like Raiden, if he starts spamming ranged moves, he'll be vulnerable.

The Shang Tsung soul steal glitch gives him a clear advantage, but they haven't banned that glitch.

I'm not trying to say that this glitch isn't OP, it's OP as hell. I'm just saying that we can't ban just this glitch and ignore the other ones. Most of the reaction about this is just because it's Kabal and that he doesn't need any more OP options. We just need to ban Kabal.

And I'm still waiting to see a video of Raidens version, especially if it's midscreen. I haven't been able to pull it off yet.

Axel_Redd

no we don't need to ban kabal, banning kabal isn't gonna solve the glitch problem, people are just gonna figure out a way to do it with kenshi or something stupid like that, and then they're gonnna wanna ban kenshi too lol. if u ban top character then u might as well ban em all. He's not the only one who can do it, so banning him because of that glitch alone is pointless.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
no we don't need to ban kabal, banning kabal isn't gonna solve the glitch problem, people are just gonna figure out a way to do it with kenshi or something stupid like that, and then they're gonnna wanna ban kenshi too lol. if u ban top character then u might as well ban em all. He's not the only one who can do it, so banning him because of that glitch alone is pointless.
Fuck the glitch, I still think we should ban Kabal because I don't like him

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
REO i just found that Skarlet can do it mid screen and after f43
hold on, after f43? as in instead of the throw??

that it was mentioned kabal can do it after his hookswords slam i just had a scary thought, imagine if cyrax could do it after his command grab? :eek: